Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

25 New Necklaces

by pinkgreen Posted 29th Nov 2008 at 4:56 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 5:17 AM
These are adorable, thanks very much for them
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:14 AM
Really adorable!
Thanks!

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 12:32 PM
Very nice, thanks. Any chance of uploading the skin edit?
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 5:43 PM
These are really cute! The heart with little people etched into it is my favorite.
I, too, wonder whether you plan to upload your skin edits?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyasha_babe
Very nice, thanks. Any chance of uploading the skin edit?

Hey all =]
I've had a few requests for my skin edit
I'll upload it soon with a sim
When I do I'll post a link here
Theorist
#7 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:22 AM
These are great!!! thank you so much for sharing them with us
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 1:55 PM
Any chance these will come out for bon voyage?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ambasue22
Any chance these will come out for bon voyage?

I don't actually have Bon Voyage, so I don't really so anything about it. So I suppose not, or at least not till I get the Expansion Pack =]
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 3:57 AM
These are great! Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 9:18 PM
Very nice!
I downloaded them all.
I was just going to download the music, sports, night on the town & glamor ones, but then it said 404 - Not Found while I was trying to download the music one, so I decided, heh, if I can download them all with two clicks, why waste time just to get all but one of the files, anyway?
Thanks for the upload! Love 'em :D
(And you might want to try re-attaching the music collection, it's a 404 error when you try to download it.)
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 10:20 PM
Hey, BTW - I love you necklaces! they're so pretty! but i just have one concern, i wanted to find out where you got every hair exept for the Music Collection and the Affection Collection. I LOOOVEEE the necklaces and i am def. downloading them +1Thanks :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th May 2009 at 8:25 AM
Um, what hair is the girl using in the picture with the sporty necklaces, and the last one, when she has glasses on. The only hair link goes to the one with the punk hair, and this weird hair thats like pulled back. It's really nice hair, and I REALLY want it, but sadly, there are no links for them.
So... any chance of you adding the link?
Unless the hair is like, default hair thats already on sims, but yah.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:48 AM
hey, can you put one of models up for download the one with brown hair is pretty :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:06 PM
Great Necklaces ! Any way you could upload the sunglasses in the last picture (: Thanks muchh <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:55 AM
These necklaces are lovely. Thank you. Also, I have to ask, where did you get the hair for the girl modeling the glamour set, with the sunglasses? I want it!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 6:57 PM
These are cute. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 2:40 AM
These are REALLY cute and I normally don't comment on things. Also you made some really pretty Sims! :-)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 3:59 AM
awesome!!! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:55 PM
The necklaces are great but I was wondering where to get the long hair and the hair on the girl with the sunglasses because the link goes to a totally different hairstyle

-thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 5:48 AM
I love these and have had them for a while. They show up in my game, but anytime my sims moves in them, like bending down to pick up a cat, etc. the necklaces turn blue and float in the air. It sucks.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 7:07 AM
Thanks heaps for these, very very cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 6:49 PM
Thanks a billion! I know this is a rreeaalllly late comment... but these are so beautiful i just had to tell you! Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 4:14 AM
any 1 have the affection file? its not working for me and i NEED the plain heart
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 5:06 AM
These are so awesome.. unfortunately they don't work anymore.. :/
Page 1 of 2