Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Female Private School Uniforms

by puppys_&_kittens Posted 29th Nov 2008 at 7:57 PM - Updated 14th Apr 2009 at 8:28 AM by puppys_&_kittens

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:18 PM
Are these defaults? Or was I just reading your post wrong?
In any case, thanks!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:33 PM
I really like how the sweater/shirt combo came out, and I always need more plaid skirts! Thanks for making these, and making my day by recoloring my meshes.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:31 PM
I love that they're separates! I can team the sweaters with pants for any tomboys I may have
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:47 PM
beautiful! well done!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:50 PM
Super cute! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I really like how the sweater/shirt combo came out, and I always need more plaid skirts! Thanks for making these, and making my day by recoloring my meshes.

Well, your meshes were GREAT! I was gonna credit you in the text, but I forgot, I'll do it now. Anyway, I love your mesh, there are more recolorers than meshers on this site, meshing is hard, I don't know how to do it yet. Thanks for the mesh!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MzzUnvrz
I love that they're separates! I can team the sweaters with pants for any tomboys I may have

I did make matching pants to go with the sweaters.....Dunno if I'll post them....And I personally do not like to wear skirts, at my private school, girls have a choice (Long pants, shorts, and skirts), I picked the shorts...But I made the skirts anyway because private schools always have them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mytwilightlove
Are these defaults? Or was I just reading your post wrong?
In any case, thanks!

They aren't. All I said was that because the private school typeish uniforms from maxis are a little corny, I made a set for teen girls wardrobes. And of course they can't be default, these are separates. The maxis ones are full outfits.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 7:17 AM
Hai, I love your new private school uniforms! Now my sims can wear those to my custom private school. By anyway, will you consider making the similar top for guys? And yeah, pants for girls will be nice too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen87
Hai, I love your new private school uniforms! Now my sims can wear those to my custom private school. By anyway, will you consider making the similar top for guys? And yeah, pants for girls will be nice too!

I just finished the guy version an hour ago. I was about to take pictures until....my family said we're going out to watch a movie. I'm about to go soon, and by the way, the guy version is a full outfit. I can't think of any separate meshes that would work, so I used Maxis' full body mesh.
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 5:06 PM
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 7:25 PM
If anyone wanted defaults *hint hint*, that could be done with these just made into a full outfit, right?
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 10:50 PM
These are awesome, I love the private look and now my teens can have it too! Quick question, any way of getting these to work for Young Adults?

Oooh, and theres going to be a male one? Awesome stuff!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lockheart
These are awesome, I love the private look and now my teens can have it too! Quick question, any way of getting these to work for Young Adults?

Oooh, and theres going to be a male one? Awesome stuff!!

Umm, if I remember correctly, CatofEvilGenius made an adult/young adult version of the mesh, I don't know about the skirt though. I'll convert it soon enough.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:55 PM
These do look B.A. Would anyone consider making defaults of the school uniforms? You know this could start a revolution. First the private school uniforms, then the cheerleading outfits (which always bugged me. I kinda thought cheerleaders outfits were skimpier shorter skirt or at least top is little more low cut)
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:54 PM
Adorable. They are just what was needed...separates! Thanks.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 9:32 PM
nicely done ^^

could you make a matching TM uniform?

you can use an idiot but they wont get the job done
you can use a genious but they wont get it done right
you can put them together and get the job done the way it should be.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 1:51 AM
OH MY GOD!!! Perfect!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 12:35 AM
Hey where did you get the cute bob cut? I love it!
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cigiri
Hey where did you get the cute bob cut? I love it!

I love the hair too! puppys_&_kittens could you please tell us where we can download it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miek87
I love the hair too! puppys_&_kittens could you please tell us where we can download it?

The brown bob cut is from Raon, totally free too, and the two pixie hairs are by Varicev of MTS2. The blonde one with the fat hat is maxis(obviously, but whatever).
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 9:04 AM
These are fantastic. Would you ever consider making a conversion for young adults? I have a sims series on YT and I'd love to use these.
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puppys_&_kittens
The brown bob cut is from Raon, totally free too, and the two pixie hairs are by Varicev of MTS2. The blonde one with the fat hat is maxis(obviously, but whatever).

thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 12:46 PM
By the way all of you guys....I don't think the male teen version is gonna be up soon...it just got rejected today. I'll fix it, but I really can't think what is wrong with it....It won't be up for a long time.
Page 1 of 3