Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goth Mansion's Second Empire Makeover

by aixlachaise Posted 30th Nov 2008 at 12:49 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2008 at 10:03 PM by aixlachaise

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:01 AM
This is beautiful - thank you!

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:03 AM Last edited by CheekyCharlieM13 : 30th Nov 2008 at 1:51 AM.
Wow This Is Cool I Must Download This When I Get Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack.

Thx
-CCM13

ChEeKyChArLiEm13 - New Owner Of CCM13 (Name Coming)
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:05 AM
Wow, this is lovely, thank you!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:32 AM
While the house looks lovely, it would be nice if you would edit your upload to correctly reflect EP's required. And yes I see the title itself says requirements, but this is short cutting the download filter.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
While the house looks lovely, it would be nice if you would edit your upload to correctly reflect EP's required. And yes I see the title itself says requirements, but this is short cutting the download filter.

I would, but Mansion & Garden Stuff is not yet available as an option in the required EPs section of the upload wizard. As soon as it is, I can edit the post to reflect that and remove the warning in the title.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic

We haven't got the M&G icons done yet. So in the meantime, creators will have to list it in their post. When the icon is available, they can edit the post to tick off the box in the required area.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 2:05 AM
This is great. You're right - this style really does suit the Goth mansion. Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 2:58 AM
This look amazing great job on the reno Thanks :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:54 AM
Beautiful house! I'm going to have to get M&G now. And thanks for the random shoutout/credit.
Scholar
#11 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:55 AM
This is beautiful!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 10:36 AM
Great! Thanks! :D

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:33 AM
very, very lovely lot! i'll come back and download it, when i got mansion & garden SP!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:36 AM
lovely!
Lovely house...I'm in love!! Thanks soo much for sharing =)

Very addicted to Sims2! =D
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#15 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 3:14 PM
Thank you both for explaining the missing icons. As a Mac player I get highly frustrated at downloads that I cannot have, therefore I make sure to keep my filters in place.

It really does look nice. Looks more like it should.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 3:53 PM
Its beautiful, as soon as i get Garden and Mansion, im downloading this!
Instructor
#17 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:57 PM
Great remake, Thanks! I like the fact that the 3rd floor has a lot more space now. Great choice of windows too.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 5:29 PM
Gorgeous -- this is what the house should have looked like all along.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:11 PM
Now you have made Mansions and Gardens on my Christmas list. Beautiful, thanks!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:30 PM
I don't have the EP yet so I'll have to come back to dl. But you're right - this style suits the house perfectly! I do love this house but am frustrated with its kind of weird layout. You have vastly improved the usefulness of the space in the house and made it much more "sensible" looking. Thanks!!!
Instructor
#21 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:49 PM
Beautimous! I love it!
thanks much!
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:55 PM
This really makes me with I had M&G. It looks wonderful with your improvements! I was actually just playing this house yesterday and wondering what I could do to fix it up a bit. LOL.
Inventor
#23 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 8:38 PM
You are from EA and forces us to buy M&G Stuff, aren't you? :D
No, I am just kidding - really great house!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#24 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 9:29 PM
Very nice! I imagine this is what the basegame creators really wanted this lot to look like.
Wiki Wizard
#25 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 9:36 PM
Wow, super stunning, thanks!! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Page 1 of 2