Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Where's the snow?] 3 outfits for adult females

by Hedienia Posted 2nd Dec 2008 at 12:54 AM - Updated 10th May 2010 at 4:34 PM by Hedienia

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:07 AM
super cute, good job =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:08 AM
These sweaters are totally cute! Fabulous work! Think I might just have to snag these for my gals! My only suggestion would be maybe boots instead of heels. But just a suggestion.
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:11 AM
These are great and I'm amazed that this a first upload. I look forward to seeing more from you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:43 AM
Thank you so much, I have been looking for sweaters and other winter wear (everyday). Most downloads for adult females have them half naked and/or all glammed up for a runway, summer clothes (tank tops,etc.). Adult males you'll find sweaters and long sleeves for fall and winter, but it almost seems like adult females must always show a lot of skin. Anyway,I like your work and hope you do more. C'ya!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:03 AM
Ampsome. The second one looks like something I already have in my closet.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:18 AM
Oh, these are adorable! Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:23 AM
Those are really cute, thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:39 AM
thanks alot. i need more winter clothes like this for my all winter neighbourhood. :D

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 3:13 AM
SUPER CUTE!!

Two questions: Are the hats attached? And is there an upcoming version with boots instead of heels? ;D

A S H L E Y // R E F L E C T S
latest projects: aura interiors second hand homes
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 3:31 AM
these are awesome!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:47 AM
I've been looking for some nice warm looking outfits for my sim women for some time now. These are perfect casual wear outfits that will help keep my sim women warm in winter. Love them, Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 6:23 AM
The socks with heels are a little funky (yet totally understandable...), but that's pretty much offbeat and awesome! <3
Forum Resident
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 10:18 AM
I love the first one, It's looks like a lot of the sweaters you'll see in shops!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 10:36 AM
As I already told you, these are great! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 12:29 PM
Love them!
Instructor
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:49 PM
These are Lovely....Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:23 PM
Wow, thank you all for the comments! I wouldn't have guessed that people would like these that much ((:

EvilCatsMom and reflects; Maybe I could do outfits with boots.. But first I have to find a better mesh. D:
And the hats (+hair) are made by Maxis, so they aren't attached (if that's what you meant, I wasn't quite sure).
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 3:35 PM
Well done on these!
They're just awesome! :lovestruc

Thank you very much for uploading them and I look forward to seeing more of your fantabulous work!

Check out my LiveJournal for more downloads.

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!" - Coco
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 6:18 PM
Heels + snow = trouble! LOL. The outfits are cute though.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 12:53 PM
Thanks so much, as I needed winterwear for the ladies. Awesome, even with heels. LOL!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 11:47 PM
these are ah-dorable!

My future lies in my own two hands, not some crystal ball
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 1:56 AM
There aren't enough winter outfits available. Thanks for these. I would wear boots personally, but my Sims like the heels!
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 1:53 PM
verry cute
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:03 AM
D: broken link stupid file server crash *kicks fileserver crash* ^.^

Because, let's face it, no one likes a wrinkly Satanist.
Page 1 of 2