Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gipsy Carts (incl. Basegame versions)

by hexameter Posted 1st Dec 2008 at 2:16 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 4:18 AM by hexameter : Added the link to the sound package

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:37 PM
Wow - I love horses and this is a fantastic creation for people like me! Thank you so much and thanks for sharing it with everyone - it is truely appreciated!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:39 PM
These are great!! They'll go well with the gypsy caravans that Parsimonious and Shakeshaft @TSR made.
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:05 PM
Eeeeeee! I LOVE IT!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:16 PM Last edited by angel f : 1st Dec 2008 at 5:13 PM.
Wow. How wonderful they look. It would make camping a lot more fun with these colorful carts. I'm not going to download (yet), but I just wanted to say 'thanks' anyway. It looks like a lot of work. Well done!
Inventor
#6 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:20 PM
I love it, I love it very much!! Thank you, Hexameter Dragonslave and charme699 this is a very welcome gift and much appriciated!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:43 PM
Another incredible hprse drawn vehicle! Thanks so much for all you do!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:48 PM
It looks just like the photo! Great job!
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:18 PM
Wow Hexameter this is so beautiful. Charme699 did a fantastic job on the textures, your mesh is superb, and of course dragon slaves horses are great.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:33 PM
Agreed with catscelt! These are so great, exactly what I needed for my new family, thanks so much!
Instructor
#11 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:47 PM
This is truly awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:04 PM
Now all those Maxis gypsy outfits are useful! Thank you so much.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:15 PM
Jubii-yea, I'm so excited to finally see your opload here at MTS2 hexameter! And I'm so honored to be part of this project, it was a big exciting challenge! I don't think most downloaders know how much work there is put into creations like this, it can easily take months!

As usual you did a fantastic job, and so did Dragon Slave.. BRAVO!! Thanks for everything hexameter
Not actually evil.
#14 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:31 PM
Could we please have the link to the tent too? It's not in Charme699's profile. Thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Could we please have the link to the tent too? It's not in Charme699's profile. Thanks.

CatOfEvilGenius, You'll find all the downloads here! The BV-GipsyCart-2008.rar is the tent version and has all the recolours inside the rar-file
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:10 PM
yeah, yeah yeah yeah! I'm so happy, thank you!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 9:04 PM
Default Thank you!
Thanks for all the nice comments to all of you!
Quote: Originally posted by Charme699
Jubii-yea, I'm so excited to finally see your opload here at MTS2 hexameter! And I'm so honored to be part of this project, it was a big exciting challenge! I don't think most downloaders know how much work there is put into creations like this, it can easily take months!

As usual you did a fantastic job, and so did Dragon Slave.. BRAVO!! Thanks for everything hexameter

Without your work it hadn't been this result! Thanks for all the work on these beautiful textures. This teamwork was a pleasure!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 9:48 PM
Thank you. They are beautiful!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 10:18 PM
Excellent! TY!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 11:14 PM
wow! what a fancy creation! thanks a lot, hexameter!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 11:23 PM
This is fantastic! I just love all your wonderful vehicles. They make my fantasy hood so much more fun to play.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:01 AM
This is just an amazing job! Even those of us with limited to no fantasy characters in-game can use this for an exotic touch to BV properties. Superb!
Scholar
#23 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:19 AM
Speechless! These Wagons Look Incredible! Thanks hexameter!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:50 AM
These are wonderful. Thank you. Some folks have so much talent. Thanks again for sharing
Forum Resident
#25 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:41 AM
Thankyou very much Hexameter, its great to see you back creating!! And great work Charme699, you've become very good at texturing.

**Charme, that reminds me... do you still have those hearts your recolored on Sims 2 World a long time ago?? I used to use them a lot!
Page 1 of 3