Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxury white and neutral carpets by McAlli

by McAlli Posted 6th Dec 2008 at 1:27 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2009 at 11:41 PM by McAlli

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 1:52 AM
These are great as are all your carpets. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:17 AM
I love all of your carpets McAlli, they are the only custom carpet I have in my game. I was wishing you would do more neutrals, these are exactly what I wanted, Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 5:32 AM
Wonderful! I love your carpets, maybe you could do something else, which you probably will; I see an obsessiveness with creating things for sims... and I think we all appreciate that... keep up the good work (with whatever you decide to do with your secret online life)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 5:32 AM
No I am not a therapist, I just like talking funny. Still keep up the great work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 11:35 AM
jkenwt9coolio,, Maybe I could do something else? Have you been to my page here at MTS2? I have been making things for 4 years. (no not carpet, other stuff) Try clicking on McAlli's creations in paragraph above for pages and pages of my stuff. I will just assume tht you don't know your way around the site yet or you are new.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:44 PM
Great neutrals! I will add them to all your other wonderful sets, which btw are also the only custom carpets I now use!! They are really beautiful, realistic, sumptuous and detailed looking in game. Thanks again! I would say sorry you're tired of carpeting but I guess you've covered enough colors to keep my sims happy!! Thanks!!! :b
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 12:53 AM
Thanks so much! Love them, as usual!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 8:16 AM
I love your carpets. I, too, gave the kabosh to all the other custom carpets I downloaded in favor of your solid colored ones.
Where did you find that triple arch in your third pic? That's nicer than the one I found.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:35 AM
I had been hoping for this set of neutrals. Yours are the only carpets I use anymore McAlli. Thanks so much for these!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 6:20 AM
Actually, that arch can be as large as you want it. It comes with a seperate end curve peice and then single top peices. So you can make the arch any size you want. I believe I got it here on MTS2 but I can't remember for sure. It might have come in one of the houses i downloaded. I will check and see and get back to you.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 6:25 AM
It was here on MTS2. tbudgett made it. under doors and windows in build mode. It is called Extendable touch of teak french arch. It comes in various colors and can be as long as you want it. I have some large homes with large rooms I have made where it is actually four tiles and it looks terrific.

McAlli's page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:49 AM
Thanks! These are exactly what I was looking for! They remind me of the carpet in my friends house!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 2:42 AM
Beautiful, as usual. You have been one of my favorite creators for a long time and you continue to create quality things. Thank you.
What are the chances of uploading the house in the screen shots? It looks wonderful! Thanks again.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:25 PM
I do make all my own houses, however, I hardly ever upload them because I use tons of custom content, not only my own, but content of other creators also. When you upload a house with lots of custom content, you have to provide a blurb and a link to every custom item in the house. you also have to get permission from each creator to upload it. And some creators do not allow their stuff to be uploaded in houses at all. So it is such a hassel to do. It takes more work to upload the house than it did to actually make the house. So, in the end, I don't usually do it.

McAlli's page
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th May 2015 at 10:46 AM
Really awesome :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 7:48 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 9:24 PM