Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Theater District

by ah_clem Posted 6th Dec 2008 at 10:25 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 1:15 AM by ah_clem

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 10:11 AM
Sahweet! This is really good! Thank you! =D

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 2:46 PM
I am loving your Urban series! Your detail is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 3:28 PM
So glad you're having fun with these- I sure have fun making them! More to come. -Clem
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 8:23 PM
I love this, well done! Thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 1:27 AM
THis is precisely what I was looking of rin a theater. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:09 PM Last edited by musiclovas41123 : 12th Jul 2009 at 4:18 PM. Reason: There is still a problem
beautiful....i don't have the patience to design something this detailed as this!!! thanks so much!!!.....but i have a problem...it's supposed to be under community lot, right??? well mine is showing up in residential, and whenever i move someone in...they don't show up and it brings me to build mode so i can't sim!!! i will download again and edit...

[CENTER]*EDITED* yeah...it still doesn't work...does anyone have an idea of what the problem is??? thanks so much ... *EDITED*[/CENTER]
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 1:06 AM
To change this to a Community Lot, do the following:

1) Enter the lot from the neighborhood screen
2) Activate the cheat console by holding down the CTRL SHIFT and C keys
3) Enter the following cheat:
changeLotZoning community
4) Press the <Enter> key
5) Save the lot and exit to the neighborhood screen

Now it should be playable and/or editable as a community lot instead of a residential one.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 10:08 PM
Thank you so much!! Where did you get the Smart Car?

*australia is amazin'!!!*
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 12:26 AM
nice theater.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:15 AM
Wow, this sounds nice! But, here's the thing, I download a lot, and I extract it with rar to my download folder in document's, and I don't see it in my game whenever I click on the lot button in the game! I have all the stuff packs except for Glamorous Life stuff, and I have all the EP'S! Please help! If there is somewhere else to put it, or have a different Idea, Please Reply!