Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Hamilton Residence

by QBUILDERZ Posted 14th Dec 2008 at 10:34 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 4:35 PM by QBUILDERZ

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 10:52 PM
This looks great Q , I would sooo hang out by that pool :D, Thanks for sharing !

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 11:10 PM
Hey, it's up! Great work Q, I love it :D

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 11:21 PM
Beautiful, thank you so much, it looks so good in game, pictures do not do it enough credit, with the arch and paths, oooh it is to die for!!! I love it to bits, thank you SP much

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 1:53 AM
I 100% percent agree with Deluxe, I downloaded this house and pictures do not do it justice. This house is breathtaking !

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 1:41 PM
Beautiful =]

I wuz heer! [Love AFI for life...!]
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 4:00 PM Last edited by tsoureki : 18th Dec 2008 at 4:49 AM.
Absolutely STUNNING! My families are always so large, it gets difficult to find a house that will accommodate them all. I can't build to save my life, so on behalf of us building challenged people, thank you! No cc either, LOVE IT! Thanks for all of your beautiful work, it's very much appreciated!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 6:40 PM
You sure do make some beautiful houses. I would love it if I lived in a house like this. I'd have trouble filling the rooms with my stuff, mind.
Definitely downloading, thank you so much for making. ♥ ♥ ♥
Theorist
#9 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 4:10 PM
o i really like this thank you!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 12:53 AM
I love your houses - my Legacy family is still living in one you uploaded a couple of months ago. I have been looking at possibly moving them to a new, bigger house and this may be just the thing. Thanks for sharing your talent with us - I am downloading this as I type
#11 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 11:00 PM
How did I miss this? Thanks! ::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 5:09 PM
rockergrrl - That is so cool! I hope your sims are lovin' it to death :D

EVERYONE - Thanks for the compliments! Your all super amazing and nice :D

G.O.D (haha) - How did you miss this! JEEZ! lol, just kidding, thanks for DLing :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 12:09 AM
this is fantastic! i love it :D
i was just looking at your avatar thingy, i was wondering if the house/tall building going to be uploaded at anytime? if so that would be great!
thanks again!
Instructor
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by noodil1
this is fantastic! i love it :D
i was just looking at your avatar thingy, i was wondering if the house/tall building going to be uploaded at anytime? if so that would be great!
thanks again!

I'm just dropping by, seeing as I'm a good friend of Q's he won't mind me answering this... it's already uploaded here :

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=301369

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 5:55 PM
Woo it got picked! yay!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 1:34 PM
Thanks.it's about time that somebody makes a decent house around here. Actually, there's a lot of decent houses...but your's are the best. Thanks!

"Open your mind before your mouth."
-Chris Motionless from Motionless in White
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 5:25 AM
Thanks prettykitty!

and whateve ham and james...lol, just kidding, thanks for visiting...again

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 10:51 AM
Thank you for this lot.
I am using it in-game at the moment and, as several other people said, the pictures do not do it justice. I love the size of it. I really dislike playing in small houses, even with average-sized families

Just one small note: Several of the plants make the hired help get stuck, because they cannot get to them. No big problem, naturally, as I just re-did those parts of the garden
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:09 PM
Sorry for the inconvenince - And yeah, pics aren't a strong point

Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:46 AM
I've been looking for a good house for my Vampire Coven, which has a lot of vampires in it, and I stumbled across this ^w^ I can't WAIT to move them all in and get them situated~ Thank you so much for uploading this, it's simply AMAZING!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:48 AM
Thank you very much for the comment :D

Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 7:28 PM
14 BEDROOMS AND 10 BATHROOMS?! xD Cool
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 7:57 PM
This is just what I am looking for
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 3:48 PM
Hope that it works well for you two Thanks for the comments!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 11:13 PM
This is what I need for my foster home :D
Page 1 of 2