Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Box Apartment Lot

by leefish Posted 15th Dec 2008 at 2:33 AM - Updated 7th Jul 2011 at 11:18 AM by leesester : reuploaded due to the Great Crash of '09

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 2:49 AM
Although these look nice, I won't download because they are not my style.

May the stars watch over you,
Evil Plumbob

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 3:25 PM
Well I downloaded it
My neighbourhoods are strangely lacking apartments. Now my homeless sims wont be homeless ty for this

There is a gremlin inside of me.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 4:29 PM
Hi astond9 - I would love to know how it goes with the sims and the doors (I still can't quite believe it myself that the door change stays!) despite many testers telling me it is ok.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 6:36 PM
Ok heres my feedback...
And its not good news.. The doors showed up as a empty space which was unclickable so I couldnt move my sims in.

While writing this there are 194 downloads.. But with no one complaining, maybe its just my computer.

*edit* Just realised you need University for this.. Which I dont have! Thats probaly my problem Lol

There is a gremlin inside of me.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 7:03 PM Last edited by leesester : 17th Dec 2008 at 9:50 PM.
Ok, re ran test - I have added an extra file with the doors - if you do not have the bottle already, download the doors file as well as the aprtment file and put the doors in your downloads
Attached files:
File Type: rar  doors.rar (48.0 KB, 0 downloads)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 8:11 AM
I love the architecture and apartment layout! I only wish there were more apartments :x
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 2:04 PM
great job, lee, love these apartments.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 12:36 AM
Love these apartments! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 12:54 AM
THANKS
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 6:08 PM
I like this design. Has it been tested? I'm concerned that townies won't be able to access the rent slot with the bush and pie next to the mailbox?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 12:47 AM
Its 7 years since I uploaded it; I really cant remember any issues. There shouldn't be any as the townie should approach the box from the front (if it approached it at all)