Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carpool Replacements for Medieval / Fantasy / Rustic Neighborhoods

by FennShysa Posted 22nd Dec 2008 at 9:09 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2011 at 12:33 AM by Phaenoh

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 10:24 PM
Thank you very much for all the hard work on these missing vehicles! I'm very glad about the fact that it now should be possible to nearly play the game in a neighbourhood without using modern cars. You did a great job on these complements for car replacements! And I'm sure and know you spent a lot of time with it.
hexameter
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 10:56 PM
Woot! This is great! Finally I'm very close to having a perfect fantasy hood! Thanks very much to you, hexameter and dragonslave for all your hard work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 2:07 AM
Hexameter: It was probably a lot of work for you too, answering all my questions and helping me along. Thanks!

jmtmom: Thanks. Anything I can do to help.

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 11:48 AM
It's a shame that this does not work in NL-I just figured out why it doesn't-the fact that all of them require animals. Nice work, though.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 2:27 PM
Thank you so much! This is taking my rococo-era neighborhood one more step towards perfection! Great work and thank you so much for all of your hard work and for sharing this with us! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 2:33 PM
Thanks so much! The only modern car I now have in the neighborhood is that taxis when your sim first moves in. Great job and so easy to change in the custom careers now!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 5:00 PM
FranH: In the next couple of days I should be posting versions that work in the first few EPs.

agent 99 and rian90: You're welcome, and thanks!

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 11:03 PM
Oh, thank you! I was hoping you would do that! Now I can have a old neighborhood without the noisy cars!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 11:18 PM
You're welcome.

Instructor
#11 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 1:06 AM
Thank you so much! This is excellent
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 1:51 PM
Thanks for the compliment!

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 5:35 AM
Much thanks to you and Hexameter for this mod. It solves the problem of me being unable to assign vehicles for my medieval career. I tried, but they kept looking for a driveway to park in.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 6:56 AM
This is awesome, I can't tell you how much this means to me and my game. I play strictly medieval and it is a constant challenge. I can't thank all of you enough for such wonderful creations.

Anyways, thanks again..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 8:29 AM
CaptainRC: I originally encountered the same problem trying to make a custom carpool. It's actually quite a bit more involved than I had at first believed.

DoomAngelsc: You're welcome, and thanks to you too.

Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 8:58 PM
Thank you so much for doing this! My victorian hood is now practically perfect in every way.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 9:33 PM
Thank you and everyone that helped you to create it!! My Victorian Sims are now closer to being COMPLETE
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 10:47 PM
You're welcome to you both.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 10:14 PM
This is so cool. Thank you, you and hexameter, and dragonslave have made my game so much nicer. I love the rickshaw driver, always running cracks me up. Thanks again
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 12:21 AM
I experimented a little bit with trying to make the driver stand still while the car was stopped, but he kept sliding outside of the rickshaw handles and standing in odd places, so running in place was the best compromise.

Field Researcher
#21 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 9:50 PM
Now I just yearn for a replacement for the wedding limo. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:52 AM
I could probably do it, if Hexameter isn't already working on it.

Forum Resident
#23 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 5:55 AM
Default Wedding-Coach
Quote: Originally posted by FennShysa
I could probably do it, if Hexameter isn't already working on it.

Funny circumstances! I finished that replacement just yesterday and do some testing now.
hexameter
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 4:57 PM
Cool. I thought you might be doing one. I was about to send you a message to ask.

Field Researcher
#25 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 2:11 AM
*Faints of happiness
Page 1 of 3