Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thirstiest Bath Mats - Recolors

by MogHughson Posted 27th Dec 2008 at 8:03 PM - Updated 21st May 2010 at 12:30 PM by MogHughson : Added Black and White

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 12:39 PM
Thanks so much for the recoulors but you didn't add black or white, but thanks anyway!

They mostly come at night, mostly.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 6:37 PM
Ty Is there a way to make a ll in one zip for eazy in downloading

Great colors and nice textures too.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wendylady
Ty Is there a way to make a ll in one zip for eazy in downloading

Done.

Cheers
Mog
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 5:22 PM
ooooooo! I got your original set, and was very confused. I only had 4 colors, and I could have sworn there was supposed to be a rainbow of colors. Silly me, I forgot to get the recolors! The gold and white ones will be perfect for my yellow house!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:08 PM
I was holding back my comment till I'd played with these in game. I LOVE these thank you. as much as I love to make my sims clean. (for they are the only one's who listen when I ask XD) This is a life save for my familys thatI got too ambitious with and have too many simmies to keep up with. one less thing to worry about. These are lovely I will add the reclors to my thirsty mat collection. My messy simmies thank ya hee hee
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 2:57 PM
Thank you for all your work, I hope you'll still have plenty of good ideas.
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:41 PM
0_0 Recolors! Very pretty. Thanks a bunch.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st May 2009 at 6:23 PM
Thank you! I love the originals, but having more colour options is always nice.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 5:37 PM
Ohh lots of colors! Thanks for shareing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:38 PM
Now I am much too excited about making a 0 sloppy sim...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 6:55 AM
T _ T
I clicked all of those files separately and only then I realized that there was a link where you can download all the bathmats at the same time.
I just love clicking : DD

What a "#weird" game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 5:09 AM
You are the nicest person :P. You have completely changed the way my bathrooms look and operate. Thank you so much for your kickass rugs.

Sloppy Sims, here I come!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 6:59 PM
These are the best! I use them all the time. I just wish there were a few more shades, which are hard to find in bath mats: pale yellow and light gray, to name some. Still, I am overjoyed with the work you put into these!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 3:11 PM
Thank you