Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lindsay Lohan

by @SeluXSims2 Posted 28th Dec 2008 at 4:00 AM - Updated 29th Sep 2009 at 8:06 AM by @SeluXSims2

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 4:14 AM
too bad that theres one nearly exactly like this already on mts2
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 4:48 AM
Hey who cares simsisaddicting, do you know how many Johnny Depp's are on here? hehe. And every one is a little bit different.

Awesome job on the details, you really captured her!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 5:06 AM
you dont need to be rude lilyofthevalleyice
i wasnt saying its bad
i meant it was a shame that she spent so much time when its looks nearly exactly like another one thats all ok?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 7:20 AM
Wonderful job , the hard work paid off because the facial structure looks amazing. Congratulations on a high quality second upload. I hope to see more from you. Keep it up doll.
xamyx

simsisaddicting and lilyofthevalleyice; settle down kids. Simsisaddicting - clearly, it doesn't matter that there are multiple sims of the same celebrity. If MTS2 had a problem with it they wouldn't have uploaded it. They're all different anyway, the creator still put in hard work so you don't need to call attention to the fact that there is another Lindsay Lohan. And in lilyofthevalleyice's defense your comment did sound like it was meant to be offensive. Clarify what you mean next time you comment. Okies?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 5:11 PM
to me what bothers me is that you can not use a nick-name of itself and original. as the leading is the mix of SeluXereZ and enriquemt0. But you do not want to give importance.

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 5:42 PM
LOL seluxerez I was thinking the same, and the style is pretty similar to enrique's ._.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 8:50 PM
It wasn't meant to be offensive o.o I actually took simsisaddicting's comment as that and the point of my comment was to simply say that there's nothing wrong with having multiple versions of the same celeb, but I think we all just misunderstood each other. Sorry :[
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeluXereZ
to me what bothers me is that you can not use a nick-name of itself and original. as the leading is the mix of SeluXereZ and enriquemt0. But you do not want to give importance.

SeluXerez i am really sorry ok please be nice to me really its not supposed to be acully your username its just a username that came into my mind straight away i made it up.

Let's Have Some Fun This Beat Is Sick I Wanna Take a Ride On Your Disco Stick!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 12:08 AM
Am I the only one here who thought it had some unique qualities? Its a very detailed sim and I can imagine it took a a lot of effort. Very nice job Selumt0! Keep it going!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 7:56 AM
Good job

Keke.. agustin you read my mind, except I thought enrique was mentoring or something.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 8:28 AM
I can't install this because I already had a Lindsay Lohan in the game but still thanks for the purple dress.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 3:50 PM
Okay, Okay kiddos.
Settle down, now will we?
This is a place for encouragement & Compliments!
Good work sel!

-Jonas has left the building. Forever. Contact me at jonasbrotherrox8@gmail.com or read my profile for more information about my leaving and contact information. Thanks! (:
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JonasBrotherRox8
Okay, Okay kiddos.
Settle down, now will we?
This is a place for encouragement & Compliments!
Good work sel!

i agree!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 6:25 AM Last edited by SolidGoldFunk84 : 2nd Jan 2009 at 6:32 AM.
SeluxereZ, you really should PM her about what you think of her name and not be so rude about it on the post that's supposed to be about the sim.

Anyway, like I said, this is a great sim and it's a shame you aren't getting more feedback on it. Your hardwork really shows.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 10:03 AM

oh and another thing SeluXereZ my name is not even selumt0
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 4:02 AM Last edited by Bobbo662 : 31st Mar 2009 at 4:11 AM.
Default 404 Error
Hi - 404 error on this file too - file missing - due to server crash and lost your file. (Ling Tan file is missing as well) Great job on your creating Linday and Ling!

Bobbo
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th May 2009 at 12:26 AM
Ok SeluXereZ gets It SeluXereZ I think It looks vary good and Im vary happy you put on mod the sims 2. :lovestruc