Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Playable Infant - Girl - Boy Dolls - Child &Toddler Hair – Several Recolors

by rebecah Posted 10th Jan 2009 at 10:31 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2011 at 8:27 PM by rebecah : Added Child Hair

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:40 PM
Wow! This is amazing!! I can't wait to try this in my game-- thank you so much! and the hair looks wonderful! xD
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:45 PM
Very cute! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:52 PM
Outstanding, thanks so much!

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:54 PM
Aw, Rebecah, they're adorable!

My little Simmies are gonna love 'em

tytyty
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:06 PM
These look super cute.

I think the dress recolours are tagged with the wrong EP requirements though, that mesh is from Free Time, not Bon Voyage.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:09 PM
Wow, these are so great! Wonderful idea, thank you

"To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:13 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 10th Jan 2009 at 11:50 PM.
I was just listening to a NPR story about Lee Middleton lifelike dolls, and here's your sim version! Art imitates life. XD Very nice, I especially like the alien baby doll. Alien moppets want dolls too!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:30 PM
I've been wondering why no creators seemed interested in making dolls that look Sim-like and then they just pop out of nowhere! These are so cute, great work!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
#10 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:13 AM
"SIMrealistic" dolls for Sims! It`s like HUMANrealistic dolls for humans!

Excelent idea!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyEwok
These look super cute.

I think the dress recolours are tagged with the wrong EP requirements though, that mesh is from Free Time, not Bon Voyage.

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to comment. I really enjoy reading them very much!

Thanks you LadyEwok for letting me know the mesh came with Free Time. I have a terrible time telling which EP is required, so I almost never post my clothing items.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:41 AM
This is so awesome.
And slightly creepy.
Thank you!
Scholar
#13 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:44 AM
You never cease to amaze me! This is beyond belief amazing!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:22 AM
Aww, it will be so refreshing to see my grumpy toddlers take out their frustrations with a little one that looks like them. I will laugh alot during my game time and I must thank you! Muhahaha!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:54 AM
You never cease to amaze me! I've said it before, but it bears repeating: you are the ONLY reason I no longer rush my Sim kids through the toddler stage! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:55 AM
How adorable! I liked the video too...your grandson is sooo cute!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:54 AM
*jawdrop* Oh my lord, Rebecah! I am completely floored. These are, hands down, the best things I've ever seen. You're such a wiz -- they look just like their mini-me's, and that hair mesh is adorable. All that hard work seriously paid off. I can't thank you enough! I'll definitely be recoloring these.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:09 AM
I've been waiting so long for babydolls and not only are these the most I've seen, but also the best and the best variety! They're so 'simlistic'!

Great job!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:19 AM
Thank you!!! I have another doll in my game, but the recolors don't work so I only have a light skinned one. Yours will be replacing that! Thank you!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:08 AM
Very cute! Thanks a lot!
You really have the most unique creations and cool ideas

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:59 AM
Like said, slightly creepy, but still awesome!!!

Good job!!

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 4:58 AM
Yay! more stuff for toddlers, thanks
Forum Resident
#23 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 8:32 AM
omg, that´s such a great idea! and the dolls look perfect. thank you
Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 9:07 AM
Superb! Thanks for these - the little ones never have enough to do, so it's great to give them more playthings. As someone above said, things like this help me not rush the toddlers through the rather dull EA-designed toddler life-stage. Given the hours I play on the other stages, it's nice to have things that widen and brighten up the nippers' lives, and it makes the game all the more enjoyable. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:41 PM
Wow... I mean... WOW! Those are amazing! The hair mesh is so cute
Whole mesh is beyond awesome ;3
Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 4