Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Dots madness*- set of dresses by BerneseLand

by BerneseLand Posted 10th Jan 2009 at 8:37 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2009 at 4:03 PM by BerneseLand

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 8:40 PM
W O W!!!
Thanks for this dresses!You prove each day that you are an excellent creator!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 9:00 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 9:16 PM
Great dresses. I was wondering what skintone and eyes you used for your model.
#5 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 9:55 PM
Delicious!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:11 PM
Beautiful dresses. Many thanks Berneseland !! xx

Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts.
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:17 PM
Love the dot pattern on the skirt. Love the cheery colors. If only the neckline was more... there, I would totally download these. My sim teens would not be allowed out of the house in a dress that requires double sided tape. Now, some of my Romance sim adults might very well want one of these... Hope to see more dotty creations from you.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:14 AM
LOL @ Cat. I thought the same thing. I like the dresses a lot but it's too much cleavage for my teens.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:00 AM
Nice dress there. I love it.
Could you also do the same model for adults, so that my Lily Allen character use it either xD
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:44 AM
Good Lord! No way any of my teens are going out of the house in those dresses!
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:55 AM Last edited by slar : 24th Jan 2009 at 2:14 AM.
Umm...is that much boob really necessary? Plus most teenage girls don't have such an obsecne amount of cleavage! Please read a book called "Female Chauvanist Pigs"; you will be enlightened.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 8:23 AM
These dresses are tooo cute!! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:50 AM
Oh well they are dare to wear dresses...I can make an adult versions of this dresses...I made a collection of three dresses which are very different.The first one is the sparkly one for the girls who are like princesses.The second one is the dot one which is for teenage girls who are chalenging and hot and who like to break boys hearts.And the third one is the lace one which is for the girls who are in the middle.They are not princesses but also not heartbreakers,they are like glamourous divas...So this is the explanation for that...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:58 AM
That`s an excellent explanation and I respect these dresses,cause all of the teen dresses are like they are in monastery for God sake!
And this one is apsolutely different and chalenging.And they are few dresses for those heartbreaking girls!So,well done!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 7:38 PM Last edited by JLonier : 14th Jan 2009 at 6:52 PM. Reason: You're over reacting
Where did you get the skintone! If you made it, can you upload it? Wow these dresses are amazing. I can't stand how awesome they look in the game! Thank you for uploading them! I love these dresses! Thank-you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 8:05 PM
You spoke well...Thank you.I will send you PM about the skintone.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:52 AM
Lovely!
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 8:39 AM
This is so Cute N Nice^.^Thx for sharing this^.^~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 10:47 AM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 1:57 PM
Its funny how people take the time to write a complaint. These are lovely...I love the dots and I think they are cute cute cute.
Its just a game people...relax. Im pretty sure this is tame compared to what some teens wear in real life...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 3:09 PM
Yeah!Thanks roshimitzu!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 5:32 PM Last edited by JLonier : 14th Jan 2009 at 7:01 PM. Reason: You Are Not a Newspaper
Thanx my friend is mad about these!!! She likes the dots!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:19 PM
Thank you!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#24 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:55 PM
If you don't like this move on and find something you do like to comment on. Everyone else, please report posts that aren't constructive feedback rather than commenting on them. It just makes a mess of the thread and we could put an end to the useless comments much quicker.

Also, asking "where did you get this, that, or the other" in a thread is not allowed. It's what the Where Can I Find Forum is for which is linked in my signature.

Pretty dresses btw

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 8:24 PM
Sooo CUTE! im wondering what skintone and eyes you used for the model!
Page 1 of 3