Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suburb Apartments - 2 trashy, shabby Apartments ;)

by himawara106 Posted 8th Jan 2009 at 10:04 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:40 PM by himawara106

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 10:21 PM
Awesome job! I love these type of lots! I was just playing with your other Slum Lot a few days ago too. I love that place, and this will go just perfect with Apartments!

Keep up the great work!
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 10:39 PM
*drooooooool* I have one question though. There are two files, what is the difference between them?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 11:52 PM
I second the *drooooooool* LOL

The trashy, slum lots are my favorite! I have a whole neighborhood dedicated to it... It's respectably called "Skid Row"

I want to see mooooore! I wish more people would create more of these type of lots!
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 10:42 AM
Hey you all!! Thank you so much for your nice comments. I am so glad, you find it that useful for your game.

@whitewaterwood: The first of these is the apartment version and the second is the residential version of this lot. So the first one you can rent, like any other apartment of the game and the second one you can buy, just as the normal lots.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 5:06 PM
Great job on this. It looks really good.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 4:33 AM
WOW I love it ! Cool lot and great idea ! Thanks a lot
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:35 PM
Great work, thank you for this wonderful achievement.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 10:40 PM
Oh! This one looks cool too! But i don't have the expansion. Keep up the good work ! ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:32 AM
THANKS