Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Center 'Belle Vue'

by stoffelsim Posted 13th Jan 2009 at 10:24 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2009 at 11:35 PM by stoffelsim

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 10:27 PM
I love the look of this building...thank you so much!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 1:42 AM
Squeee! Lovely and CC free and functional!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 2:03 AM
Lovely, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:30 AM
I love this whole series. So functional and beautiful - perfect design.

-Zenka
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 3:23 PM
I just wanted to say wow! Your set is awesome and I hope you continue this hood. Thanx again.:lovestruc

xoxo lulu

Dyslexics Untie :P
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 4:42 PM
Very nice!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:20 PM
very, very beautiful!
Inventor
#9 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 7:03 PM
Amazing - thank you!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 10:59 PM
Wow, just one day since I uploaded this and already so much comments here, THANK YOU :lovestruc
Yes, as there is so much space left I'll have to build till next year to complete it But no problem, I found a new love in building and have become better, I think so I have a lot of plans left for this hood, that I hope you'll like as much as this one
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 9:55 PM
I just absoulutley love this whole hood. I played it all day yesterday after I d/l all of the lots. It inspired me to make an entire french hood with custom music too! I have a quick question. Did you build the two little parks on the corner of Rue de Fleurs and Rue Sainte Marie? If so would you upload thoes as well? If not could you tell me where you got them from? Thanx again :lovestruc

xoxo lulu

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 11:22 PM Last edited by stoffelsim : 16th Jan 2009 at 5:31 PM.
The parks are the 'Sim Center North- and South' from the Downtown suburb in nightlife, that I had put there provisorily. But as there is no sidewalk, birch trees and lamps like on my other lots and they are not that beautiful, I wanted to rebuild them later, maybe with the new playground, a bigger stone bridge and a little restaurant or something nice

The sports park on the left was in the original Desiderata hood, I just had it there, because I wanted to build a new and better one later, too.
Now I just got in the mood to start rebuilding the parks, so I think they will be here soon together with the other missing lot on the screen.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stoffelsim
The parks are the 'Sim Center North- and South' from the Downtown suburb in nightlife, that I had put there provisorily. But as there is no sidewalk, birch trees and lamps like on my other lots and they are not that beautiful, I wanted to rebuild them later, maybe with the new playground, a bigger stone bridge and a little restaurant or something nice

Thanx, Even if there not that great the look better than a blank lot. :lovestruc

xoxo lulu

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 6:35 PM
Just beautiful! :-)

Kat - I like to build, create & write.
Find my creations at:
Sims 4: http://loveandscenerysims4.tumblr.com/
Sims 3: http://www.sims3adventure.com
Sims 2: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1436640
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 12:49 AM
Oh my LULZ! xD The place where I live is called "Bellevue"! Like I can not DL it now! It must be a sign from the heavens! It helps that it actually looks lovely aswell :D

Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 1:52 AM
Wonderful!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 7:45 PM
Nice looking building. No CC. Playable. 3 for 3, I'm downloading. Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 11:00 PM
This is a beautiful lot. It works really well in twikki island.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:02 AM
THANKS
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 8:43 AM
Thanks!