Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flower Jumpers with Boots

by fakepeeps7 Posted 15th Jan 2009 at 5:19 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:16 AM by fakepeeps7

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 5:24 PM
Thanks,this is amazing
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 5:51 PM
Absolutely fantastic, Thank you!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 6:42 PM
They are great. Thank you xx
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 7:23 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 15th Jan 2009 at 10:07 PM.
Smugg boots, hee hee ha ha! :D

edit: I second the comment below. Would love to see these with sneakers, sandals, or some other summery shoe. Maybe Smugg boots as an accessory... I'm working on rain boots right now, we'll see if that works out.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 8:56 PM
these are so cute! I just love the color palette you used for this set! Just a thought, do you think we might see a set with sneakers or Mary Janes? The jumpers are so colorful and summer looking, and yet boots make me think winter.
Oh! Or maybe jumpers with boots, but long sleeves & tights for winter! All your little girls' clothes are so great, I just want more! Good thing my new computer has a 500GB hard drive LOL
Rubric Wrangler
#7 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 11:14 PM
I third the suggestion for sneakers or sandals. Adorable dresses, otherwise!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 8:42 AM
i like the idea but i would need some darker recolours but thats just me. thanks for these my kids always need clothes

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:18 AM
fakepeeps7, I love you! This is just as amazing as all your work, and it's always a pleasure to find something new by you in the download section! Keep up the wonderful work!

i'm advancing, but there's no end of the ladder i'm climbing
Forum Resident
#10 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:44 AM
these are so beautiful outfits! i saw these in your avatar pic and wondered when you will update^^ i love the colours. thanks for these
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 12:53 PM
Love, love, love them. Interesting comments about footwear people are craving. I find myself obsessed with colorful rain boots for my Sims nowadays. But regardless of footwear, yours are always among my favorite downloads for Sim kids. Thank you again!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 4:14 PM
I absolutely love all your kids clothes. Thanks for making my little simmies look so cute!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 5:51 PM
Beautiful set! very colourful and childish, your clothes are always original and good quality
I like Melethana idea of winter jumper, there aren't many outerwear for CF (actually outerwear in general) and these clothes would look great in that way
Thnaks for share!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#14 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 8:42 PM
Eeee!!! Fakepeeps, these are so adorable!! I snapped 'em up right away, but had to come back and tell you just how much I love 'em. My little sim girl is currently wearing the blue jumper with red tee & boots. It was pretty much chosen at random, because I love all the colour combos equally. And personally I adore the boots. They make it such a cute spring outfit! Perfect for stomping in rain puddles and the like. Thank you! .
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 7:30 PM
now I feel bad about starting a fuss over sneakers vs. boots I'm sorry fakepeeps, your stuff is always wonderful, and truly does account for over half of my total little girls' clothes. If you saw my attempts at making my own clothes, you would laugh.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 4:16 AM
Sooo cute! I needed this for my video. Do you mind if i use it? I will ackonoledge that u made it? Also where did u get the heart shaped sunglasses? Thanks!

:-)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yogibear662241
Sooo cute! I needed this for my video. Do you mind if i use it? I will ackonoledge that u made it? Also where did u get the heart shaped sunglasses? Thanks!

:-)

Yes, you may use it in a video.

See the overview for information on where to find the glasses.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 12:12 PM
so adorable thank you
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:45 AM
I love it! I enjoy colorful and cute clothes so much. And I love boots. If I could I would wear boots all day, so my sims of course have to wear boots too. ;-)

I wish you also had a autumn version of this. Maybe you could add tights and long sleeves?
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 9:16 PM
I'm on a downloading spree for your kids stuff- its fantastic! Thank you for making interesting clothing for my sim kids, there isn't enough of it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 10:48 AM
I. Love. These. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love You!!! You Are Utterly Fab!!!! Wow!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 12:15 AM
They are quite fabulous, aren't they?

I Love them, Fakepeeps!

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 6:01 AM
Very cute. They look rather warm, but, well, I guess relatively warm clothes ARE common in places where spring and summer aren't borderline-synonyms? Anyways, totally awesome.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th May 2009 at 7:53 AM
I'm going to be getting rid of 90% of my other children's dls after I have met you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 11:50 AM
sliczne tylko te buty ;/
Page 1 of 2