Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beverly: Modeling Custom FX2 Series Skintone and Custom Eyes

by summersong86 Posted 16th Jan 2009 at 12:29 AM - Updated 11th Apr 2009 at 12:21 AM by summersong86

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:44 AM
It's good to see you uploading stuff again! Been a fan of your skintones for long time, I'm sorry to hear about your eyes and I hope they get better real soon =(.

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
-Thomas Edison
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:45 AM
Wow! She's beautiful and the skin is just gorgeous! I'm so sorry about your eye problems...I suffer from diabetic retinopathy so I do have empathy. I hope you have a full recovery as soon as possible! Good luck! and thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 4:17 AM
Very nice, I'll use this sim as a start point for a few others I'm sure.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 2:06 PM
Oh Dear,Oh Dear...poor you !
Take care of yourself,we aren't going nowhere and we wait whatever it takes for your creations!
I just looove these skins,they are so unique.
And this sim is very cute .
My computer is having some 'issues" so I'm not able to upload anything right now,grhhhhh....
Thank you so much for this wonderful skin, and you are right, the lips are totally gorgeous!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:03 PM
She is beautiful!...I hope you recover from your terible eye problem, I will pray for you!
Inventor
#7 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:55 PM
Fabulous work as always, sending love and best wishes x
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 3:15 PM
I love your skintones sooo much. Thank you for sharing!! That sooo sucks about your eyes... bad enough being infected, let alone when it impairs your vision (esp enough to need an operation- bleh). I hope your eyes get better soon!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 9:34 PM
she's so beautiful!

thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 6:31 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you! Thank you for uploading Bev, she is absolutely gorgeous!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 10:34 PM
Summersong, this is gorgeous, but you get yourself better before you worry about us! That sounds pretty intense, sending prayers your way.
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 11:55 PM
Wow, what a great breeding result!!! She reminds me of Martha Jones from Doctor Who
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 6:50 PM
Thank you so much Summersong Beverly is gorgeous. I do hope you completely recover and very soon. its so wonderful to see such a selfless person, thinking of others, some of us complete strangers just to grace us with your beautiful work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:15 PM
Um, well, I'm sorry, but the message says that Beverly requires EP data not installed... any advice?
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:41 AM
that is so sad about your eye I hope you get better soon she is pritty
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:01 AM
Thanks everyone for such nice comments. Mazzi10, Are you still having such problems with Beverly? I do have all the expansion packs and stuff packs but used only Maxis base game meshes for this package. I used to get that notice before myself and using Clean Installer would let me install the packages. Are you able to use Clean Installer to do installations for you?

I'm sorry to be late replying to your problem. I had been limiting my computer time to downloading things and avoid looking at text too much. Glare harsh on bad eye.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 7:27 AM
WOW ! Your Sim is so gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:29 PM
I am so sad to hear about your vision being severely limited...that would be such a terrible struggle and very hard to bear. My thoughts are with you and I hope you regain all you have lost.

Beverly is a beautiful sim! Your creations are all superlative and much appreciated <3
Forum Resident
#19 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 1:25 AM
Pretty!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 1:08 PM
i love her mouth, it's really well done
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:26 AM
Love this! Her lips are amazing :D
I'll be using this tone all the time now!
Thankyou :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 7:37 AM
Looking sharp!