Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

12 Assorted Rugs!

by mikiora Posted 17th Jan 2009 at 5:19 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:48 AM by mikiora

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 7:54 PM
These are very nice and beautifully done! Thank you
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 8:18 PM
I am becoming more and more of a fan of your work...I love this whole modern and colourful thing.
These rugs are wonderful, and the perfect size. I hope to see more from you in the future!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 3:31 AM
love them, thanks!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 7:38 AM
OMG i just cant get enough of you work. What about extending you range to furniture like seating and tables??? i would love to see more of your work anyway
Instructor
#6 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 12:26 PM
Woah, I love these!
Off to go check out your other work!
Thankyou!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 2:03 PM
Nice subdued colors. I like these. Great job. ^o^
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 3:02 PM
Love them, especially the first. I'm a tad curious, where is the floor from? It's enchantingly shiny XD

Anyway beautiful choice of colours, can't wait to pop them into my sim's rooms :D

Ever wondered what that voice inside your head is trying to tell you?
Ever wondered what 'you must sim' means?
Well I'm here to answer those questions...
Cure yourself with the sims!
***Results may vary
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 12:16 AM
Thank you everyone.

LickingRabbit, the floors are shiny as I used the reflective floors by Murano found at The Sims Resource. You can make any flooring glisten with them. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 9:52 PM
How did you get only the floors to glisten and not the rug? :P
My experience has been that if you place a rug over the shiny floor, the rug also shines.

On the floating, shapeless oceans...I did all my best to smile...till your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving into your eyes. And you sang: "Sail to me; sail to me, let me enfold you."
-Song to the Siren, This Mortal Coil
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 12:23 AM
Shady, this rug doesn't shine when you place the reflective floor as the mesh of this rug isn't absolutely and totally flat like the Maxis rugs and many others out there.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 8:12 AM
Gorgeous, thank you ! The first one is my favourite but the whole set is fantastic
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:24 PM
Is it just me who's having a problem with the rugs showing up? I've downloaded and extracted Echo's mesh and several recolors I don't know how many times, and they absolutely don't show up. I'm extracting to the correct folder, and I've got my custom content enabled (everything else shows up in the catalog).
What gives?

On the floating, shapeless oceans...I did all my best to smile...till your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving into your eyes. And you sang: "Sail to me; sail to me, let me enfold you."
-Song to the Siren, This Mortal Coil
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadySentinel83
Is it just me who's having a problem with the rugs showing up? I've downloaded and extracted Echo's mesh and several recolors I don't know how many times, and they absolutely don't show up. I'm extracting to the correct folder, and I've got my custom content enabled (everything else shows up in the catalog).
What gives?

They appear to work fine for others..

I'm not exactly sure what's wrong here but if it's a problem with the mesh, then you could contact Echo herself.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:36 AM
I love 1 &2! Just amazing.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:50 PM
i love these!! best rugs i've ever downloaded
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 10:18 AM
These are so pretty! Shame I don't play Sims 2 anymore ):

love Siv
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 2:57 PM
aww! rar brocked x.x

[ZOMG]
Test Subject