Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

99, Three Flowers' Road - 2 rooms 2 bathrooms

by Guardgian Posted 19th Jan 2009 at 7:17 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 7:07 PM by Guardgian : re-upload of the files
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:38 PM
Guardgian, I was curious about your houses as you've posted comments on a couple of mine now. This is really a nice house! I love the look of it being up on the posts and it really looks like is a very playable house! I'm grabbing it now to put into my game, I am sure it's going to be one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing it, am now off to see what else you've made that I can put into my game. (One my my main prerequisites for houses I will download is that they must be playable instead of just pretty -- this looks like it will be both!)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsane
Guardgian, I was curious about your houses as you've posted comments on a couple of mine now. This is really a nice house! I love the look of it being up on the posts and it really looks like is a very playable house! I'm grabbing it now to put into my game, I am sure it's going to be one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing it, am now off to see what else you've made that I can put into my game. (One my my main prerequisites for houses I will download is that they must be playable instead of just pretty -- this looks like it will be both!)

Thanks for your nice comments. I am sure you'll find my houses fully playable as I play with all of them in my own game and I hate turning too much the camera or being obliged to move up / down while playing. In my houses your Sims will have enough room to walk easily from one place to another, they will not get stacked nowhere and I am always very careful not to put objects which disturb the players view. I hope you'll agree
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:35 AM
THANKS