Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Nursery Wall Match Nurseries

by mizmugs Posted 29th Jan 2009 at 5:41 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2009 at 11:27 AM by mizmugs : Redid crib bedding

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:51 PM
These are great! I've always wanted a nursery set to match those darn walls! Haha. Thank you! =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crystalbluefire09
These are great! I've always wanted a nursery set to match those darn walls! Haha. Thank you! =)

i agree with you there! they always looked out of place before this!! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 6:16 PM
Thanks! I use Pescado's baby-controller, which only works with Maxis baby equipment, so I'm always looking for good recolors of the maxis baby furniture. These look amazing!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 7:36 PM
Aww... so cute! I needed a lavender nursery!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 8:13 PM
ACH! I love this! I am entirely unamused by what Maxis gave us. Walls that would be perfect for a nursery, and yet nothing that goes with them. So thank you very, very much!!! This is a wonderful addition to my game. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 9:46 PM
I love this set! It makes those cute-but-useless walls useful, and you did an amazing jobs with the recolorss. Awesome!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 9:52 PM
Thank you so much for these! They are perfect!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 10:34 PM
they are all so adorable! I use that wallpaper in about 75% of my nurseries, so these furniture recolors will get a lot of use. And then when the little one grows up, they can have a big kid bed that still matches!
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 11:41 PM
Wonderful job you have done on these, they look great!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 3:54 AM
These are super cute! I've always wanted a nursery set for the crayons and bunnies wallpapers. I've been looking for a coordinating nursery set for girl multiples and these are perfect! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 4:07 AM
Thank you for including bedding for the twin bed too. So many creators forget that part. This is a wonderful idea. Now this wall pattern will get more use.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlifegirl
Thank you for including bedding for the twin bed too. So many creators forget that part. This is a wonderful idea. Now this wall pattern will get more use.

The single beds are a real bear to do. Maybe that's why more people don't do them. I had to do this one over about 5 times before I got the pattern to match correctly. Anyway I'M glad you like. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starlace
These are super cute! I've always wanted a nursery set for the crayons and bunnies wallpapers. I've been looking for a coordinating nursery set for girl multiples and these are perfect! Thanks!

I'm working one to match the bunnies also. I'm not satisfied with them yet. I'll put them up if I ever get the set done. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It always does a body good to know that they are appreciated.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sirbartonslady
Thanks! I use Pescado's baby-controller, which only works with Maxis baby equipment, so I'm always looking for good recolors of the maxis baby furniture. These look amazing!

Thank you. Glad I could help. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Wonderful job you have done on these, they look great!

Thank you for your comments. I'ts quite flattering to be recognized by a featured creator.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 4:50 PM
Oh, this is so cute, I love it! Thanks so much for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 6:04 PM
I am totally in love with you for this!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 12:24 AM
This is wonderful, I love Maxis Match objects and furniture, Maxis should have done this in the first place! Anyway, Great Job, I love it!
Scholar
#20 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 2:52 AM
Great idea and very well executed! Thanks for creating and sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Great idea and very well executed! Thanks for creating and sharing.

Thank you. I use your toddler stuff a lot. Especially the little crib and changing table. Love it. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Aww... so cute! I needed a lavender nursery!

You do clothes so well, maybe a nitie an Pj's to match the room would be cute. Thanks for your comments, they mean a lot. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missladyboo
This is wonderful, I love Maxis Match objects and furniture, Maxis should have done this in the first place! Anyway, Great Job, I love it!

I totally agree, but then that's Maxis for you. Glad you like.
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 11:10 PM
These are really pretty, and a nice match to the wallpapers.
Mad Poster
#25 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:44 AM
WOW ! I love this set it is beautiful. Great idea and thank you for sharing
Page 1 of 2