Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Geek chic (for the boys): Four argyle sweaters as separates for (young) adult men

by Mikexx2 Posted 30th Jan 2009 at 6:35 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2009 at 4:42 PM by Mikexx2

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 8:34 PM
I love argyle sweaters too, and being a separate is extra interresting!
Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 8:35 PM
These are great! I love your recolours, and will use these even though I don't like the way Aikea Guinea thinned that mesh out.

Thank you for sharing. ^_^
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 12:47 AM
Do these fit well over all Maxis mens pants? Without noticeable clipping when the sim walks, sits, etc? Looks like they probably would, the shirt hem is not that low compared to the pants waist, and it's not super snug, and I'm guessing its not one of those shirts that got pulled way down with no compensating bone weight adjustment, but I wanted to double check with you, since you've already used them in game.

I adore argyle on sims of all ages, both genders, so thanks for making these.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Do these fit well over all Maxis mens pants? Without noticeable clipping when the sim walks, sits, etc? Looks like they probably would, the shirt hem is not that low compared to the pants waist, and it's not super snug, and I'm guessing its not one of those shirts that got pulled way down with no compensating bone weight adjustment, but I wanted to double check with you, since you've already used them in game.

I adore argyle on sims of all ages, both genders, so thanks for making these.

I'm not sure about ALL Maxis mens pants, as I don't use a lot of them. But I have not noticed any clipping when Sims move around, and I am quite observant of those sorts of things.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 9:32 AM
Thank you v much. My men will look lovely in these :o)
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:26 PM
Thank You for these sweaters!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 4:38 AM
Thanks!