Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neutral Warlok Robes Set - A Better Option for Your Warlok Sims (part of my Warlok Robes Collection)

by Serena_Moonstone Posted 1st Feb 2009 at 8:50 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 8:09 PM by Serena_Moonstone : text edit

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 4:33 AM
Thanks, these are awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 8:11 PM
I have now re-uploaded the main download files with the help of comet. They should now work properly, but if you are still having problems, feel free to PM me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:00 PM Last edited by Elyona1 : 18th Apr 2009 at 3:26 PM.
These are amazing. Just wondering, would it be possible for you to make these into defaults? I would like these (and the witch's dresses) much better as a default than the maxis ones. (see? that's how much I love them). the toddlers' and children's are great too, I think you have a talent for this sort of thing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 6:11 AM
I honestly have no idea how to make defaults, but I'll look into it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 8:57 PM
It says the file is corrupted when I try to download the Child file for Neutral. Please sort this, or look into it or something because these are beautiful and I don't want to go without!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 3:31 PM
i just downloaded this mod and all the other warlock robes and witch robes and there is a HUGE problem. none of the warlock robes work for any age and if i try to put it on it's just some stupid tuxedo or something and the witch robe doesn't work for children
why is that
Banned
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 6:00 PM
FAKE i tried downloading it and it give me clothes that r in the game and it crashes your Game