Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ENOCHIAN By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 5th Feb 2009 at 6:59 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 10:39 PM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:07 PM
This lot looks beautiful,great work and thanks again for sharing your unlimited talent!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 12:21 AM
This marvelous dreamcastle just before bedtime...!! Not enough words to tell you how much I admire your wonderful talent...Now half asleep,but tomorrow I'll come back and carefully download before launching the game and enjoying this jewel.
Love everything: Its so full of dreams and however so realistic.After a long delightful stay in Lamama's spatial station I'll greatly appreciate to be back on earth in your fabulous Enochian.Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us.Big hugs.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 12:31 AM
Wow!! SO much detail amazing
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 1:04 AM
my gholly ! youre 1 of the best sims2 artist ever , i love your houses and your themes , no paysite talents can immitate your artistry .. more wonderful creations from you always takecare and be safe
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 4:06 PM
Absolutely stunning! It looks like it is out of a fairytale! I honesly am so baffled by it's beauty that i have no words to describe it!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 4:18 PM
Beautiful work, Lee I agree with QBUILDERZ in that it does resemble a fairytale landscape. The lavish details and dreamlike ambience are a joy to view. Wonderfully well done!

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 6:24 AM Last edited by ejnarts1 : 10th Feb 2009 at 8:08 AM.
She's beautiful, Lee. I'm so looking forward to the slideshow

EDIT: okay, apparently I need to work on patience- needed to wait a leeeeeetle bit on the slideshow to load.... FREAKIN' awesome. Now that's what I'm talkin' about! That must have taken some time, huh? FREAKIN' arsum, guy!
Alchemist
#9 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 9:28 AM
My friend, I'm enchanted ... I can feel the magic of this labyrinthic castle, the perfect harmony of towers, bridges and landscape ... however there's also a dark mysterious aura which can make the visitor to hesitate while entering into it.

The slideshow is perfect to enhance the beauty of this amazing building.
I enjoyed the music (forgot to thank you, I didn't know Tool) and appreciated the "building phase" shots, they give us a little view of how you work.
Can't thank you enough, you're special :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
After a long delightful stay in Lamama's spatial station I'll greatly appreciate to be back on earth in your fabulous Enochian
Kiss you my dear Mehrlicht
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 9:49 PM
Thank you all...
This is a huge reason why we all create using this goofy game...
Having our peers acknowledge our efforts and share honest support...
knowing, such great people take the time to comment, would make anyones day

as to this build...I know it has a similar look to most of my works...but I cant seem to get enough, of diving deep into these creations and losing myself in their details...
seems once I'm in these large dreamscapes, I never want them to come to an end, and tend to pick every nook and cranny to their extreme. A personal problem I'll have to deal with, I guess (oy).

and...the slideshow was my attempt to be inventive, to try something thats been hounding me...I'm not sure it is as good as I hoped for...it took me over 100 pics and three weeks of dabbling with her, mostly because of the tune I chose to accompany this Castle/Bridge...maybe without knowing, I've learned something that may smooth itself out as I venture forth.

Again, thank you Lee
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 12:26 AM
OMG! I love this! It`s like a fairy tale castle! Can`t wait to use it in my game!
Thank you for all your hard work; it`s beautiful! :-)

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Forum Resident
#12 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 1:23 AM
Lee, so here it is the building you were... building
You're living a dream, searching for it
The impression is that of standing out there and suddenly meeting Sleeping Beauty's fairies flying from the back of a tower
Charming

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 4:31 PM
Another visual extravaganza from a master craftsman, spellbinding, angelic whispers
and truly a herald of a great dawn. Just marvelous
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 4:09 PM
i like it, i've seen it
what I don't want though is the enormous (exag) amount of custom content
but great download though
only problem is my pc can't recognize custom content, dunno why?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#15 Old 27th May 2009 at 1:03 PM
I'm speechless.
Wiki Wizard
#16 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:27 PM
Just amazing! Thankyou

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 8:46 AM
woow!!!!so nice THANK U
Inventor
#18 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 9:07 PM
Wow this is beautiful!

Just commenting to say so, not downloading atm because I cannot use it in my hood. But really, great work, it looks so dreamy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:13 AM
I just wanted to say that I don't have all those EPs and I still downloaded it and most of the stuff shows up. in fact I'm not sure if anything didn't show up, all though there was no bathroom. It was so beautiful that I just had to have it. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 7:20 PM
I was googling sims 3 stuff but this looks amazing! Very artistic and wonderful building.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 12:42 PM
Love it. Thanks for sharing.