Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rainy Day: raincoats for 3 ages girls

by lenasha Posted 8th Feb 2009 at 1:00 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:16 PM by lenasha

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 1:48 AM
I just want to hug you for those boots. Love the raincoats too!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 2:50 AM
Oh I am so excited that you did this! Thank You very much!

:lovestruc
Molly

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Inventor
#4 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 9:58 AM
Oh Lenasha, don't know how to thank you, I love them all! Especially the little ones are soooo cute with that colourfull boots. You did a splendid job here again, I'm very happy and honoured that a gifted texture maker like you, made new textures for one of my meshes too!!
I know a little girl that will insist to wear the princess coat and I absolutly adore the little bee coat.
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 3:19 PM
These are super, super cute, and a fabulous addition to your earlier set. I don't personally like using anything with copyrighted characters on it (not for legal reasons or anything, I just don't like them...even as a child I refused to wear anything with Disney or Looney Toons or whatever) so I'd love to see other plain coats, or even more like the butterfly, bumblebee and ladybug designs. Buuuut that's just a matter of personal taste, and the textures are really nice so either way, this is a great set. Thanks a lot for sharing it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th May 2009 at 2:53 AM
these are beautiful, great to have some 'funner' outdoors stuff for the young'uns
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:11 PM
So cute, I really love the Me to you Bear one.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 6:16 PM
Hopefully I'm not too late to post a Thankyou!!! Laaav your raincoats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 3:39 PM
Hey I know I'm late to the game but I love these <3