Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Viera Wood Dweller FFXII - OUTFIT

by Taure Posted 14th Feb 2009 at 8:27 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 3:26 PM by Taure

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 9:10 PM
I've always wanted to have this outfit in my game! Your textures are amazing and even more amazing, non blurry. Amazing work!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:12 PM
thank you, have fun with them!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:21 PM
Unbelievable. I have to agree with WWW -- I've never seen such high-quality outfits before! They're so detailed, the textures are simply beautiful, and I'm just in awe. I've never played FFXII before, but...whoa. I'm floored. They're beautiful!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:41 PM
oh...my...gosh... I need to play FFXII again. wow Taure. you and I are like the same. Mmmm try yuffie next!

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:43 PM
And you did it again! These are beautiful. And I love how you make things as seperates, since I don't think I've mentioned that yet. I (only for my own use, of course) convert seperates for teens in my own game, and I appreciate that the way you create content allows me to have teen Vierra and teen FFsims in game. Oh, and thanks for the extra ears! I think I'll find use for them even beyond my Vierra, they're so cute. You rock, as always!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 12:00 AM Last edited by roxanny : 15th Feb 2009 at 12:13 AM.
woah this is.. awesome! how can i say that.. you are an excellent creator and i really LOVE your work.. i must agree with everyone.. your textures are amazing! Can't wait for the next outfit

thanks a lot!

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:11 AM
You are simply amazing for making this!!! They look incredible, the one with the short hair looks like the Viera named Nera...I think all Viera have four-letter names, Fran, Jote, Mjrn, Krjn, Ktjn...

Fear of Blood Tends to Create a Fear for the Flesh
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:51 PM
What can I say.....WOW!!! Got your last message on "the wood", so I'll keep plugging away, until I can upload a version worthy of your beautiful creations. The new assortment of Viera textures lend more authenticity to my lot. I thought it would be cool to morph the teddy bear into a moogle, also....aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! The little puff ball has a mid of it's own. LOL
You are amazing, and I appreciate your work so much. Thank you for everything you have done for us FF fans to make our games so lively and fun!....P.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:26 AM
Amazing ! Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:25 PM
Great job, Taure! I really like your work, can't wait to see what else you create!!!
Inventor
#12 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 5:25 PM
Awesome I don't have a FFXII neighborhood right now but will be making one soon thanks to your efforts.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:59 PM
Duuude, Awesome.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 3:36 PM
WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I play FFXII right now and I love the Viera-Clothing!
THX very much!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 6:52 AM
Beautiful! :o) Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 6:43 PM
Does it come with the bunny ears?