Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Figure Skating Costumes for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 15th Feb 2009 at 3:59 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:52 AM by fakepeeps7

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 4:05 AM
These are really cute! My sim girls can't wait to wear them on the ice
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:03 AM
super cute outfits.... awesome job

!:: Q.COUTURE ::!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:11 AM
Please, please can you convert these to a female teen. These would be perfect for a story I'm making, but I could use them in teen form. These ones for the child are great. Love the skates.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:13 AM
Gorgeous! I was just thinking if our sim girls can be ballerinas, why can't they be figure skaters too? Now you've solved all my problems. Thank you!

Edit:
Quote: Originally posted by Simlifegirl
Please, please can you convert these to a female teen. These would be perfect for a story I'm making, but I could use them in teen form. These ones for the child are great. Love the skates.

I don't think FP would covert these for teens because all her work is for toddlers and children but I'm sure you'll find a few creators out there who will gladly make them if you ask nicely
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 6:07 AM
I think I spy an alpha mesh, nicely done. The color gradient sheer skirts with rhinestone shirts look really nice.

Is the skirt the same length as your girls alpha skirt, or is it mini short? If its long enough, this could be made into alpha dresses. I could just download the mesh and look myself, but if you post a picture of the mesh for everyone, they'll know at a glance and maybe you'll get lots of recolors?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 9:31 AM
these are too cute. thanks so much
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 11:08 AM
fakepeeps7,we love you and your excellent meshing and recolouring skills. All of us.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 12:18 PM
You should make these Gym wear too. It would be pretty awesome. But they all ready are, by the way.

Gimp? Photoshop? What the... What does that mean,, You know your a newbie when,,,
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 12:19 PM
>w< TOO cute. Thanks for these :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 1:47 PM
Sooo cute! My sims have been hanging out at the local skating rink lately, so these came at just the right time. Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 1:47 PM
Very cute! I love they are so bright and cheerful ^.^
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by winniedory
You should make these Gym wear too. It would be pretty awesome. But they all ready are, by the way.

You can edit the files in SimPE so they're in the categories you WANT them to be in
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:50 PM
These are just darling!! Thanks so much

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 3:07 PM
Very nice, thanks!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 4:21 PM
Great idea, love the actual ice skates
Forum Resident
#17 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 4:51 PM
my baby sister is jumping on my bed from seeing the color pink she is happy to see something like this good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 6:29 PM
Do you know how long ive been looking for a figure skating costume for little girls that looks half decent?
Like two months or so ago i was looking RELIGIOUSLY [like i even serched at TSR *shudders*] for them, and found nothing!
Thanks so much, these seriously have made my day (L)
Instructor
#19 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:30 AM
I don't have season and I could convert them with the wardrobe wrangler but then they still would wear boots. Please please, could we have those gorgeous little dresses for my child ballerina? There are just not enough of them.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:33 AM
Lovely ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:37 PM
This is a really magnificent idea and work! Thank You! (I have to ask for a permission soon for my recolours... - You always inspire! - But unfortunately a day yet always only twenty-four clocks... LOL) Your fan ,Lili

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:11 PM
Thank you it is lovely....thanks much! :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 6:29 PM
I Love The Dresses, Super Cute!
x
Instructor
#24 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 6:30 PM
wonderful stuff...we need more stuff like this for the kiddies in the game. Any chance of some matching boys ones? (I was thinking of the jazzy black sparkle one that the adults have in game).
Thankies for these,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Scholar
#25 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 3:08 PM
Thanks so Much!
Quote: Originally posted by sims2rul3z
fakepeeps7,we love you and your excellent meshing and recolouring skills. All of us.

I couldn't have said it any better! Thanks so much! :lovestruc

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Page 1 of 3