Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Childrens Functional Kitchen Set

by rebecah Posted 16th Feb 2009 at 2:13 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 2:38 AM by rebecah : Added Blue N Pink Recolors

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 2:45 PM
Rebecah, this is so cute. I watched the video 3 times and for the life of me I couldn't find anything wrong with your animations. Bravo for another great project!
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 2:48 PM
Wow! Amazing! You did it!

This is beyond brilliant! I admire you for all of your hard work and talent! This is really quite astonishing. I can't believe you made it, and so quickly!

Fantastic work on this, it's wonderful! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:17 PM
This is great! Thanks for posting the video, too. I was happy to be able to see the animations before I downloaded. Great job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:17 PM
well done, one question: Do the kids have to bake anouther muffin after they 'Get muffin' ?
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:00 PM
Rebecah, this is absolutely the greatest. Thank you so much.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:46 PM
AWESOME!! wow...I'm speechless........great idea, my lil simmies will ♥LOVE♥ you!! Thank you sooo much!!!!
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:54 PM
this is wonderful; I was wishing someone could do this.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiati400
well done, one question: Do the kids have to bake anouther muffin after they 'Get muffin' ?

Yes, the stove works just like the EA version.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment...I really love reading your comments and opinions. Especially when you like what I've posted.

FP it did actually take me a really long time to do the animations, I almost gave up. Thanks for being so nice! It's such a pleasure to be accuainted with you, even if it is only online.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:18 PM
This is fantastic and I don't see anything wrong with the animations in the video either! Thanks so much for the many hours of work you put into this project for us

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:56 PM
That is so cute! I just adore your kid sim stuff! your custom animated objects are absolutely amazing! I am a HUGE fan of your work now. I loved the puppy animations to allow them to walk up and down the stairs. Oh and i enjoy all the objects for toddlers. So adorable! You could give Maxis a run for their money. Your work is worthy of being part of actual Maxis content. I truly mean that! I have been downloading stuff for many many years...so I have tried it all. Your work is truly unique and of a high standard.

Keep up the amazing work! Thanks so much for this. Its really cute.

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 6:13 PM
Sooo cute! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:04 PM
*dies of cuteness overload* Awwwwwww ty! <3

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:23 PM
That's really great work - thank you so much for sharing :-)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:44 PM
Awesome work as always Rebecah! thanks for all your hard work.

Check out my work here http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php In the community forums.
Please do not PM me, I am not playing or creating for the sims 2 anymore.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:56 PM
Too, TOO cute! Amazing work- all of it, from the meshes to the animations, it's perfect. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 10:20 PM
Great video! Love how the hand holding the dishes turns upsidedown. So funny, but not a major flaw. Can the child get a bottle for the toddler from that fridge? Can left overs be put in that fridge so that the child can have a better snack than cookies and chips?
Thanks again for another wonderful creation!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 10:30 PM
I look foward to seeing this in game. I always love your stuff. I look foward to seeing what you do next, to. Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 11:18 PM
This is *so* adorable and very realistic for a playset. I have all EPs, so, if you like, I will gladly test the fridge for you to see if that error occurs when you have EPs installed.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 11:53 PM
This is too cute to pass up, thank you for all your hard work and sharing.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:20 AM
I watched the video and I like what I see, I'm trying out child-only households and the problem I always run into (besides money) is the problem of food. Do I order pizza every night? Do I spawn a servo? What about bills? ( well actually that one is solved by InSim). But I digress, everytime I look around someone is learning more and more about the animations in the game, and we keep getting better ones. This is just another step in that ladder, and it turned out great (from what I see in the video); besides the arms being stretched straight on the sink, turned out well, but one also has to realize that the arms must take that position to realistically interact with the object. Lovely keep going.
Scholar
#22 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 2:57 AM
Awesome Little Kitchen Set! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 3:11 AM
I cannot see anything wrong with the animations. I love your work, and I'm amazed by your skills. Thank you for another download :-)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:40 AM
Thank you, this is so good :D
Field Researcher
#25 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 9:47 AM
Excellent job, great video. You’re the best.
Page 1 of 3