Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Texture Animated Spheres

by Pixelhate Posted 16th Feb 2009 at 12:22 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2009 at 12:15 PM by pixelhate
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:26 AM
Cool! And most of all, they are and excellent way to show the various animations allowed by the TXMT. Everyone should peek into this spheres, and read Pixelhate's TXMT Reference Guide -

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:32 AM
Excellent, and I'm really digging the Reference Guide. I've done tile animations, but I'm working on a cracked glass globe right now, and these will come in super handy for the trial and error phase. Once again, I am indebted to you for not only producing an incredibly useful reference tool, but for sharing your knowledge freely with the rest of the community. Thank you, thank you, a million times, THANK YOU!!!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 2:07 AM
Thank you, just the sort of example and documentation I like to see. And as a bonus, so lovely!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:04 AM
Omgosh that's gorgeous ! Thank you so much for these Pixelhate, I love it
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:14 AM
This is great Pixel, actually I've this object in game since the first release by our beloved modfather (thanks Numenor ) but only with your textures it fits perfectly to a project I'm working on right now....
I'll surely do my homework and study your notes but I'm not sure my 2 neurons will get the meaning of the reference guide, LOL, I'll let you know ....
(Why the hearth sphere won't glow? I know that i's more realistic .... )

Thank you veeeery much
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:39 AM
these are AWESOME! my fav is green one,can't wait to try them in game!thanx so much1
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:43 AM
WOW! This is totally cool, and your link to the 'lost & found' thread, gave me massive ideas. I have this ingame and it works like perfectly. You scored high, though i am still partial to that container, but seeing this ingame made you score even higher. That cracked/busted globe sphere ball thingy is awsome ingame. Thanks and it worked like a charm with no issue and i have in Ep's(all, except AL) up to FreeTime with my basegame being the 2005 The Sims2: Holiday Edition.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 11:37 AM
awwwww look like the earth , water , air , fire , darkness and the world sphere . thanks for this awesome stuff
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 1:16 AM
I LOVE it! so unique and cool! Thanks for making~
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 4:34 AM
Ahhh an ode to The Sphere =) I have had it since day one when it was one of the few deco meshes we had! I have used it in about 4 lots - each time for a different *purpose*.

Your new animated recolours have made this great object even greater and I thank you for sharing =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 4:44 AM
Thank you, :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd May 2009 at 2:59 PM
I'm sure I've seen the Earth one in "Zombie Mummies From Outer Space"...

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 4:07 PM
Mega great.