Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bouleau Boulevard 11

by stoffelsim Posted 18th Feb 2009 at 4:45 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:36 PM by stoffelsim

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:31 AM
Thank you stoffelsim! My Stoffelville neighbourhood thanks you too :-)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:37 AM
WOW ! I love it. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 1:43 PM
Wonderful job! Thanx!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 2:25 PM
Thanks oddly I was just wondering about if you made bigger family homes.

I have a family of 8 kids and they want a bigger house but I love your style and use it in my town, is there any way i could ask how you do the roof so if i add on or build a big family home, so i can make it match. Other wise please oh perrty please look in to building a large home

Thanks for you wonderful work

Wendy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 4:54 PM
Thank you all for your comments!
@ wendylady: omg, 8 kids? I have normally just one or two...
well, if you put always two in one room and also in the attic they would fit and it'll be cozy
Mhh...the roof is quite simple, you can see it easily if you take it to pieces:
just place the apartment life roof deco one by one. For these one tile corners I use two together with the moveobjects cheat. then border everything on top with this tiny fence and you can add the fitting bigger one as a roof rail- voila!
Maybe I'll try a bigger house with more bedrooms next time.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:32 AM
Gee never thought of the deco loll I keep using angle cheats to make it work but never could get it to work on the bump outs lol. I like to built stuff I just not good with roofing and yours look so nice and formfitting.

Y awe bunk em up sometime but then my Girl get it in her haed the older one need ther own room , we do have a family with 12 (( had to find hack for that one )).

Also are you planing any community lots not on the sea side? Do to me not using the same land , i can't seem to get your sea side one to place them self

Well keep up the wonderful work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 9:02 AM
I love that it looks great AND doesn't use custom content!
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 7:03 PM
Thank you for that house! It's really wonderful!
But I wondered... How did you do that garage??? What I mean is that the first floor has a foundation but obviously not the garage... And still they are at the same level! I wanted to do that in many of the houses I created before but I wasen't able to figure how to do it!

Thanks for evrything anyway!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 1:49 PM
Ooh I'm so happy. I was wondering when you were going to add more single family homes. Thanx a bunch!

xoxo lulu :lovestruc

Dyslexics Untie :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mad__hatter
But I wondered... How did you do that garage??? What I mean is that the first floor has a foundation but obviously not the garage... And still they are at the same level! I wanted to do that in many of the houses I created before but I wasen't able to figure how to do it!

Hey ya Mad_hatter, just thought you'd appreciate this link.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...=&languageCode=

It gives you all of the instructions and it's very easy to do. Hope this helps.

xoxo lulu :lovestruc

Dyslexics Untie :P
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:28 PM
Hey, I love your stuff, but it won't load into Sims. I have Winar and I have tried placing them directly into the "downloads" folder. They still won't show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:14 AM
TAHNKS