Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Dresses Collection - Part 4 - Formals

by dustfinger Posted 18th Feb 2009 at 8:33 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2009 at 6:18 PM by dustfinger

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 9:27 PM
They all have details! I *like* details. Patterns, rhinestones, fabric folds. Maybe I'll default replace some of the Maxis formals I never use with some of your dresses, when I have time, if you don't mind?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:25 PM
You are my favorite creator! I loved these feature, can you convert for Adult?

corrêa
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:24 PM
These are BEAUTIFUL, thanks for the conversions!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 12:27 AM
I LOVE these! You picked the most beautiful ones to convert, and you did it perfectly! Thank you so much for these! I have a ton of your stuff in my game, especially the hair. Thanks again!

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 12:58 AM
Thank you for these but NO! you cant stop converting!D:

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gmcholmes
You are my favorite creator! I loved these feature, can you convert for Adult?

These are converted from Adult dresses by EA from the Apartment Life EP and The Sims 2 Store, as dustfinger has stated.

Nice job, dustfinger!

Melissa
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 1:50 AM
Very nice, thank you so much dustfinger. Im really starting to think EA dislikes teens children and elders .They do not have much (except TTS) in that department.

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 3:18 AM
Gorgeous! Love your conversions. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:16 AM
Its good to see youre still alive there! Its going to be sad not having anymore beautiful conversions anymore, but if you want to mesh your own meshes, I respect that and I know you will be great as always!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:12 AM
WOW, WOW, WOW ! Stunning dresses ! I can't wait to see them in game ! Thank you so much for sharing these with us
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 1:31 PM
Oh, I love the empire like dress Downloading
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:23 PM
YaY these are great, the party dress is especially suitable for teens, y'know I hadn't even realised until I saw this that there wasn't a teen version!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 5:52 PM
The Empire dress is particularly stunning, thank you for these
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:13 PM
I hope that whatever that consumes your time is enjoyable for you! I wouldn't want to think that you stop converting --which is obviously fun for you --for some reason that is not good for you. Thank you for sharing your convertions with us! And I love these dresses, couldn't leave the empress one, even though my downloads folder is whining. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 11:02 AM
Thats a shame you dont make stuff for Traume im Maxis-still anymore, just single stuff, anyway, you should do custom meshes of your own, its more enjoyable and staticfing then conversions.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 8:19 PM
thank you all guys for the nice comments

i didn´t say i will never do a conversion anymore, anyway i think the most needed/beautiful things are already. (is the sims store still going to release stuff, even if sims 3 is released??)
but completely new meshes are really more ... exiting

@gmcholmes: as mellisenda (and me) already said, these are originally for adults.
@Cat: Of course you can do this there are really dresses i´ve never used. i only use the colourful gowns of the basegmae dresses, i think ...^^
@SharonSims: yes, i know, i really want to do more stuff for maxistraum, and i will. also meshes. i only wanted to complete this here

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 4:58 PM Last edited by SimplyStella : 21st Feb 2009 at 5:06 PM.
Aw, your conversions are great, please don't stop! Eheh I'll look forward to see your new "own" meshes, 'tho, your stuff is always so neat <3

(edit: ah! see, I'm not the only one who's whining. pleeease, the people demands more awesome conversions! )
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 7:55 AM
Thank you! My favourite is the empire dress
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th May 2009 at 10:33 PM
You have TS2 Store items... I want them too (But unfortunatly I can't get'em 'cause you need to be a canadian or a US citizen to register... ó.ò)!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:04 PM
Super Pretty my teen sims can formal-ise themselves :P

Wheeeeeeeeee!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 10:19 AM
They're cool! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 4:12 AM
These clothes are so glam! Thanks!