Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Barret FFVII - OUTFIT

by Taure Posted 19th Feb 2009 at 7:19 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 3:24 PM by Taure

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:31 PM
You rock. <3
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:45 PM
--Oh my god YES. FINALLY someone does Barret. SRSLY WHAR'S THE BARRET LOVE. D:> And it looks gorgeous~ <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:49 PM
I am so downloading this. There ain't no gettin' offa this train I'm on! I had a Barret in my Sims 1 game, and never thought I'd be able to have him in Sims 2. I've only seen 1 absolutely terrible Barret for Sims 2, and couldn't figure out how to download him even if I'd wanted to. So thank you! Thanks so much. Now I just need a Cid, and a Vincent compatible with my games and I'll have a complete set. I can live without Red XIII. And Cait Sith. God help anyone who tries to make a Cait Sith...

Anyway, thanks again for this amazing Barret! I can't wait to have him start fights at my 7th Heaven.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:56 PM
I Love You.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:44 PM
Yes! Now I can have my very own foul-mouthed black man! You rock my toe socks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:01 AM
Wow jeez what can I say about this? Simply amazing like always! Btw I love you also rofl

Thank you!

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 1:05 AM
Great Job! FF7 is one of the best Games EVER! He would have been better with the huge bb or superhero mesh though. Anyway, thanks for all your hard work. :0)
Forum Resident
#9 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 1:47 AM
barret is funny at times on FF7 but heck you did a geart job

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 6:27 AM
Stunning ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:31 PM
Thanks all...
@Shaundak21: I've thought of that but the truth is that the textures already get so stretched on the normal BB that I, for sake of quality, decided to stick with this one.
and MistaFF..I want a Cait!! D:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 1:42 PM
!!*sh#?!!Wha..*!#!!!MARLENE!!!
Oh...sorry...got carried away...
FF and Sims..together again. It don't get no better than this.
I put him right to work in Aeris' flower shop....and about died laughing watching him figure out where to put the tulips...
Taure.....I just can't thank you enough...you've made my day so many times I've lost count. He's AWESOME!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:38 PM
@jasonpam: and your comments just keep making me laugh, haha
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:54 PM
Yo got some fine Final Fantasy skillz mah friend! Peace out!

Okaaaaay. That didn't work quite as well as I expected. I <3 all your FF stuff!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Taure
Thanks all...
@Shaundak21: I've thought of that but the truth is that the textures already get so stretched on the normal BB that I, for sake of quality, decided to stick with this one.
and MistaFF..I want a Cait!! D:

It still an awsome job! the quality is great is there a siethcat waiting in the wings, i think you can totally nail it!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 12:45 AM
My jaw always drops whenever I see something new by you, Taure. The quality of your work is simply unbelievable. Barret looks amazing! So spot on. :D

And now I kinda want Raijin too after seeing Barrett. xD I'm an FF8 fangirl at heart. <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 11:29 AM
Thank you Starfish :3 But isn't there already a Raijin out there?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 1:42 PM
Wow Taure, there are amazing! Many Thanks!

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:51 AM
This is wonderful. Thank you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:17 PM
I must say you are pretty good. He looks mean...lol...I bet he'll do well with the military career. haha
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 6:31 AM
i would love to see someone do a sephy with 1 wing but barret does look awesome..a new add to my ff 7 house hold hehe

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Instructor
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 5:27 PM
I had no clue anyone took time out to create Mr. Wallace. I'm so thrilled to see that he's on here and up for grabs. Thanks!!

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-