Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

85 Bella Road (with Basement!)

by crybaby_sims Posted 20th Feb 2009 at 7:01 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2009 at 4:22 PM by xteenah

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 3:38 AM
Hey! Thanks for this download, I'd love to see more houses like this around MTS2
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 6:52 AM
Nicely done ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 11:09 AM
Ahhh!.......I'm so thank you very much. For your share.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 4:04 PM
Your Pretty..and umm thanks for this great home. lol ^_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vixibelle
Hey! Thanks for this download, I'd love to see more houses like this around MTS2

mine isn't showing up! i love it 2, but it's not there! are there any meshes needed?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happymonkey88
mine isn't showing up! i love it 2, but it's not there! are there any meshes needed?

Really? ;O After you've downloaded it, you need to extract it in your Downloads folder, then double click on the blueish icon that appeared. A box will appear, click Ok. That tool actually uploads the lot into the game.

Did you try that?

And thank you everyone

(ty Superkid :P)
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xteenah
Really? ;O After you've downloaded it, you need to extract it in your Downloads folder, then double click on the blueish icon that appeared. A box will appear, click Ok. That tool actually uploads the lot into the game.

Did you try that?

And thank you everyone

(ty Superkid :P)

THANK YOU! IT WORKED! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 5:40 PM
No problem! Do that with any lot that you download ^.^ Unfortunately lots aren't like any other objects that when you download you just extract and it's there. Same goes for when downloading Sims!
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xteenah
No problem! Do that with any lot that you download ^.^ Unfortunately lots aren't like any other objects that when you download you just extract and it's there. Same goes for when downloading Sims!

ugh, now i can't move in. sims just quits
it says i need to reset and relaunch, but i don't what that's going to do to my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happymonkey88
ugh, now i can't move in. sims just quits
it says i need to reset and relaunch, but i don't what that's going to do to my game

That's really strange :S I don't think it's the house if others aren't having the same problem. Does it only do it with this house or other houses?
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 8:21 PM
The same exact thing happens to me. I can't enter the house. When I try to the game crashes...
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 8:47 PM Last edited by happymonkey88 : 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:01 PM.
well, i'm sorry to say it, but all of your houses make my game crash

PS: maybe it's an expansion pack? i have uni, bon voyage, and open for business.

thanks for your help, though!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:34 PM
Maybe that's the thing.. I have all the EP and SP :S I'm really sorry about that D: When I'm making my other houses I'll try and see what I'm doing wrong and try not to use a lot of content from other EPs and SPs.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 12:01 AM
thanks, i'm going to get seasons and nightlife eventually...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:33 PM
Hah okay, sorry about that though D:
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 8:21 PM
I think there is material from Apartment Life in it - it crashes my game as well (no OfB, no AL).

I still think it is a nice house.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 10:31 PM
Hm I'll see what I added and I'll remove it, repackage it and reupload then.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#19 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 2:41 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 25th Mar 2009 at 1:47 AM.
xteenah, please tick the compatibility boxes for ALL EPs you have installed. This lot will not work for people who don't have them, as you already noticed. See the upload guidelines -> Lots and Houses.

I'm tagging this until you fix it. Un-tagged again, thanks for fixing it.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
xteenah, please tick the compatibility boxes for ALL EPs you have installed. This lot will not work for people who don't have them, as you already noticed. See the upload guidelines -> Lots and Houses.

I'm tagging this until you fix it. Un-tagged again, thanks for fixing it.

No problemo.