Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sea Breeze

by ClstlDrmr83 Posted 24th Feb 2009 at 3:05 AM - Updated 14th Jul 2009 at 7:42 AM by ClstlDrmr83 : Removed Recolors

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 4:08 AM
Gorgeous house! Thank You ClstlDrmr83

FYI The link to Marinas dosent work. I have tried it in both IE & Firefox. Has Marina closed her site?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 4:54 AM
I absolutely love this house! Thanks!!

Witchboy - I just clicked on all links in ClstlDrmr83's post and they seem to be working for me just fine. Marina has definitely not closed her site.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Gorgeous house! Thank You ClstlDrmr83

FYI The link to Marinas dosent work. I have tried it in both IE & Firefox. Has Marina closed her site?

I'm glad you like it. :lovestruc

The links work for me as well, but here is the address again just in case: http://www.marinasims.net/
If that doesn't work maybe run it through a search engine like goole to see if it comes up for you.
Inventor
#5 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:24 AM
I love this house - looking forward to downloading it on my main computer.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:49 AM
Thank you, it's a wonderful house
Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:20 AM
Marinasims "objects" doesn't show a gable ornament, but I love you house anyway.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:51 AM
Hey I have a Gramma Pat!
It looks like Marina is changing the layout of her site, it looks very different since the last time I visited. There was a note saying she was still in the process of getting all the old files arranged and uploaded, so hopefully the Gables will be available soon. I'll keep checking back for everyone.