Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Reagents

by Neder Posted 1st Mar 2009 at 9:03 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2010 at 3:07 AM by Neder : Updated package

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:20 PM
It's make me remember Makin Magic, when I've bought reagentes, by a hacked objects. Nice!

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:30 PM
Thanks for this! I like the reagents idea too, but my witches spend most of their time creating them because spells require so many!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:27 PM
elctrodj and Ghanima Atreides, I appreciate the support. It's a shortcut- not really cheating, right?

Wojtek0, check your inbox. The 3rd one got me thinking, for sure.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:57 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I was just thinking how much I would like to have one of my warlock sims set up a reagent shop, if only it didn't take so long to make the darn things. Love this hack.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 11:55 PM
This is so awesome ^-^ And I noticed no one has comment about selling the reagents as craftables. And I have just yesterday actually lol It worked just like the other craftables did, and I had a different sim stocking from the sim with them in their inventory. Absolutely nothing different from the flowers, robots ect. But making all of them to be sold was really annoying -_- Grr lol

I shall definitely use this! Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:36 AM
Wow---amazing!! Making reagents is annoying when you have an uber experienced witch or warlock. Thanks so much!! (^_^)V!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:40 AM
Thanks for this, I have a hack so my sims don't need reagents for spells, but I wanted to start a few potion/witch shops so this is perfect for that
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 1:23 AM
Omg thank you! I was getting tired of inviting the witches over to buy reagents or having my sims take forever to make them themselves. They never had any time for family or they were broke. What a huge help. :D
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 1:35 AM
THanks for this great hack!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:51 AM
I can really use this Hack! Thank you for sharing this hack with us.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:57 AM
Exactly what i need! Thank you so much for making theese buyable :D

Hugs Piggi ^(°oo°)^

>> Piggi's Sims <<
Mad Poster
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:51 AM
Great idea ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:29 PM
Great idea. Prefer the 'Aspi'-version. Thank you very much.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 1:59 AM
Cool!

Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 10:34 AM
useful idea! thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 3:04 AM
Thank you!! I LOVE the witches and warlocks aspect, but making reagents takes forfreakingever. What fun are the powers if you don't have the time to use them??
And yes, I echo Wojtek0 on the secret door. Only not just accessible to magical sims, but have it "assigned" to a sim (or sims) of your choosing.
I don't do witchcraft, but I always wanted a secret room in my own home!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 12:48 AM Last edited by 3chordvalentine : 31st Mar 2009 at 1:43 AM.
I prefer the option to have them as aspiration rewards, but the dragon scales are missing.

EDIT: I tried the simoleon version as well and they were still missing in my game. Looking at the file in SimPE showed that they are there... I must have another file that is messing with these silly dragon scales.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 3chordvalentine
I prefer the option to have them as aspiration rewards, but the dragon scales are missing.

EDIT: I tried the simoleon version as well and they were still missing in my game. Looking at the file in SimPE showed that they are there... I must have another file that is messing with these silly dragon scales.

I was wondering when this would happen.
Creaturefixes from MATY has a copy of the Dragon Scales OBJD in it (I have no idea why). Try renaming one of the files so that mine loads second (falls second alphabetically).
If you don't have creaturefixes, I'm not sure what other file could be causing the problem.
Scholar
#20 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:32 PM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 1st Apr 2009 at 5:33 PM. Reason: made a thanks post
Cool, pity you can't have both.
Cause I have both 'poor but happy' and 'filthy rich and miserable' sims and i can't decide
which to get!

Guess ill get the money one.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Scholar
#21 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 10:21 AM
Great!I really need this!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 3:01 PM
Thank u for sharing this ^^
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:40 AM
Love this Download! *finshes downlaoding*. I hate going to buy reagents from the head whiches.

[I]
X-Sarah-X
Mad Poster
#24 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 3:08 AM
I downloaded the Asp version. I'm glad I read the comments, though, because now I know about the conflict and load-order issues with creaturefixes (which of course I use!). You might want to put a note about that so people don't have to read comments to find that out, since many people use fixes from MATY.
Theorist
#25 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 12:00 AM
Thank you Rosawyn, this will be very useful!
Page 1 of 3