Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Box of Toys ....Because not all kids have a toy chest.

by KiaraRawks Posted 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:32 PM

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:38 PM
Thank you for this! I hate having one of my really trashy/poor houses having nice perfectly clean toy boxes and this will fit in perfect! Wonderful job!!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:46 PM
Great job!! I just needed something like this. Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:47 PM
This is perfect for my grungy part of the neighborhood. Thanks so much!

Signatures are overrated. D:
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:50 PM
Great idea! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:51 PM
Great idea! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:03 PM
Dirty box is by far the box of choice.... great creation. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:08 PM
This made me sad... Like it but just the thought of all the poor children in the world who doesn't have anything...

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:13 PM
It's wonderful! This is the way how my old toys are packaged now (somewhere in a deep cellar at my parents home). When I was child I didn't need a box because my toys had been scattered in the whole room

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:26 PM
LOL How cute! My little girl has a cardboard box she's colored on. That and a few clothes baskets keep her toys off the floor. Ain't nothin wrong with that!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:38 PM
I love this!! So adorable. Thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:01 PM
Same here, Kiara. I never had a toy chest either. Actually, I was blessed to have toys.
This is so true to life! Thanks so much!
Ellen
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:10 PM
This is just what Brandi Broke's kids need!

I was never bothered about what my toys were stored in when I was a kid. I always figured the toys were more important than the container they were in. And so it was that I used cardboard boxes, too. When they got too beaten and bedraggled to use as containers anymore, I would put my toys in a new box, break down the old one, and use it as a toy for a while. It would be my sled for riding down the grassy hill in the vacant lot across the street.

Good times, good times.

This download reminds me of those good times. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:18 PM
I love your idea, Kiara! This will be very realistic for my poor sims. I don't use a bunch of CC, but this will be one thing I will definitely use in my game.

Quote: Originally posted by TezaG78
This made me sad... Like it but just the thought of all the poor children in the world who doesn't have anything...

Don't be sad, Teza. The best toy in the world is a cardboard box. Add toys and you've got some really happy kids!

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:26 PM
This is fantastic Kiara! I love it!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:35 PM
Love the dirty (?) used cardboard box. Looks fantastic. Thank you.
Instructor
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:53 PM
It's a great idea, well done and thanks :D
Mad Poster
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
Now this is realistic!! What a great idea...of course my sims will only use the "clean" box. You can be poor but very picky about your "stuff." LOL...thanks for the really cute item! You "rawk" for sure!! :D

Hey, how about a matching pet bed? My cats all love to hang out in their cardboard boxes!! LOL!
Scholar
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
What a clever idea and well executed! Thanks for sharing.
Alchemist
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:17 PM
thank you this is great I love it its awesome its cute i like it thanks for sharing its cool LOL

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:28 PM
Yeah not all kids are blessed to have a toy box, but ANY or ALL of your sims can have them. The stuff about sims not having them is total bull... but cool mesh anyway...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:35 PM
Awesome idea. I still have my toy box and I still never really used it. Our toys were always all over the floor. The biggest shelf in your room is your floor. Lol.
Scholar
#23 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:53 PM
Aww how cute, love it! Thank you. x
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:54 PM
Cool job, thanks
Field Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:09 PM
This is a REALLY smart idea!
Page 1 of 5