Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Creepy Hollow 96

by pegasaus Posted 5th Mar 2009 at 12:34 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2009 at 7:59 AM by pegasaus

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 2:54 AM
Do you have any pictures of the sims1 house for comparison?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:30 AM
Beautiful lot ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 3:53 PM
My favorite part of Sims Makin' Magic was that your Simmies could move into the neighborhood, and I've missed that. Many thanks for sharing this!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:24 PM
Thanks so much for this upload!
It sure brings back memories (:
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 7:29 AM
Awww! I really miss Makin' Magic, too. I always thought the way it added in this whole new tribe of strange people with their own neighborhood really gave the game a bit of atmosphere. Very Halloweeny, and with the carnival stuff too.

Anyway this house is awesome, and even has the kind of layout I prefer already! So many pre-made houses don't quite work right for my playing style--I almost always have to knock down at least one wall and rebuild. But this one should be totally playable as is!

...Notorious
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 10:11 AM
Captain Chaotica - Thank you, I'm really happy to see that you like my lot. And yes, I miss Makin' Magic too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 9:55 PM
Thanks a lot! Do you think you can make the Magic Town complete? I love Makin Magic and it's a shame that EA Games didn't make it on Sims 2. I was really upset with Apartment life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:51 AM
THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 5:47 PM
Thanks!