Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deep Sea Diner and Tidewater Park - 2 lots in one!

by GiveTheNineARide Posted 6th Mar 2009 at 3:33 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2009 at 7:25 AM by GiveTheNineARide

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 8:26 AM
Ok. I LOVE the lot, but I must say the little enclosed seating by the phone is my favorite. That's so cute I never thought of that!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:04 AM
I love this -what hood does it go in? thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spithead
I love this -what hood does it go in? thanks!

I built it in Blue Water Village. I have also placed it on Twikkii Island.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:00 PM Last edited by spithead : 21st Mar 2009 at 1:46 PM.
Thanks so very much. This should be picked - this is awesome! I don't understand how they get picked - I keep looking for a button? Anyways, thank you so very much for this and taking the time to answer my question!! I love your work!

**this will go in Belladonna Cove - I just put it there***
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:49 PM
Zomg, epic win where the usernames are concerned, and epic win with this awesome lot. I officialy love you XD

Oh my God the noobs are coming!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by voodoomonkey
Zomg, epic win where the usernames are concerned, and epic win with this awesome lot. I officialy love you XD

Thanks for the comment. Long story behind the name . . . I'm glad you like the lot.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.