Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

kate winslet

by vindicatedmess Posted 8th Mar 2009 at 10:58 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2009 at 7:41 AM by vindicatedmess

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:11 AM
WOW great work on her ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 5:56 PM
She is adorable,thanks!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 3:05 AM
Looks good! With some editing I can use her for filming! With your permission of course. Thanks for the sim.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:01 AM
you are the best simmaker on this web. It is so real.Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:22 AM
why dont you try to post some adult stars on sexy sims2??? on that site is missing something like your sims.think about it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th May 2009 at 5:19 AM
Fantastic likeness. I have her in my game as a teenager, waiting to see how she 'grows up'.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:01 AM
she looks awesome, thank you
oh do you take requests?
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:12 AM
request
hi i wanted to know if you can make me a sim, and if you can what would you need and how long it would take please message me back or comment me back i don't know how to work this website that much so i don't know which one you use

thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 2:36 PM
I can't believe this isn't a picked download yet! It looks exactly like Kate! :o
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 10:47 AM Last edited by malthaussen : 9th Feb 2011 at 11:05 AM.
Future downloaders be advised that the hair link is broken, as Noukie has reworked her site. The hair mesh you need is the "Rockabilly" hair, which can be found at the "old files" link at the Noukiesims2 site.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."