Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loft Curtains - 6 Recolours!

by dontbeweirdaboutit Posted 9th Mar 2009 at 2:44 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2009 at 9:30 PM by dontbeweirdaboutit

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 9:17 AM
Awesome set : beautiful colours and you truly made an awesome work on the textures and shades ! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:46 AM
After the server-crash your curtains are unavaible. I was really looking forward to using them in game (really nice set), maybe you can upload them again? (Same queston goes for de other set of recolors - I really agree, Maxis' are ugly but the shape and cost is fine...)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:07 PM
Love them Will you do anymore recolours of maxis curtains/blinds in the future?

Do you trip on love?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAnja
After the server-crash your curtains are unavaible. I was really looking forward to using them in game (really nice set), maybe you can upload them again? (Same queston goes for de other set of recolors - I really agree, Maxis' are ugly but the shape and cost is fine...)

Sorry this took me so long. I've fixed the download and it should work again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mona-mona
Love them Will you do anymore recolours of maxis curtains/blinds in the future?

I hope to get working on some in the future. I'm open to requests as well.
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:35 AM
Hahaha...I loved the mini-rant you worked into the commentary. Thanks again for making the Sims' world a little more tasteful and coordinated.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd May 2012 at 4:36 AM
These are just great Thanks you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 7:05 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 8:54 PM
Thank you