Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Remake of Jefferson Adaptation No CC!

by Eloissa Posted 15th Mar 2009 at 6:04 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2009 at 3:45 PM by Eloissa

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:34 AM
You've done a SPECTACULAR job with this, it was definitely worth the wait! Thank you so much sharing your inspired work with us, all of your lots are incredible! Keep up the awesome work and thank you so much for keeping them CC free!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:52 AM
Hi Tsoureki,

To be honest with you, the real reason to build lots with less CC is for me a challence to create things. Now I'm trying to make buildings with only basegame, with anygamestarter. However it's very difficult because you do not have many things to decorate if you don't use any CC. I do have all Ep's and I know exactly what the Sims has to offer now, so I have to find out what really works fine to me. Thanks for your lovely words again

Quote:
~~Simmies...... All around the world~~
Do you like more to see??:)Look here!
Please do not upload any of my stuff to other websites without my permission. Thank you!

Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:41 AM
I can say that you improved very much your building skills in 3 years... Congratulations, this lot is astounding ! Great work on the floorplan too as this is not so easy to do with the game's possibilities. Thanks a lot for sharing
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th May 2017 at 5:35 PM
Thank you