Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nozomu Itoshiki AKA: Zetsubou-Sensei

by jellyheadDimbulb Posted 18th Mar 2009 at 1:38 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2009 at 12:30 PM by jellyheadDimbulb : Problems with linking mesh.

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 11:07 AM
Wow - he looks GREAT. Yet another sim to add to my Anime themed hood. ^_^
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 11:22 AM
WOW great job on him ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 2:50 AM
OMIGOODNESS THIS IS SO EPIC XD
Zetsubo Sensei isnt that popular so this is great
THANKS!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:00 AM
I know this is weird but that's kind of how I picture harry potter to look...only in robes lol. Very awesome anyways!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st May 2009 at 5:12 AM
*grin*

Cube is very happy to see that someone else enjoyed Zetsubou-Sensei. Though Cube never attempted to make a sim of him, so this works out wonderfully! Can't wait to put him in game, Cube will always think of him screaming 'Zetsuboushita!' whenever something goes wrong XD
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:06 AM
I can't thank you enough for this one!! I've been looking for Zetsubou-Sensei for ages! Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:33 AM
This is soo very awesome! I love seeing fans of Zetsubou

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 8:13 PM
XD
*does the scene* Im in despair! The the great job of this char has left me in dispair! *tries to hang herself* pffft
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 2:10 AM
Omg, I didn't think I'd fine a sim of him <33
He looks GREAT. Can't wait to download him!