Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Temple Beneath the Sands

by V1ND1CARE Posted 17th Mar 2009 at 11:25 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2009 at 11:50 PM by V1ND1CARE

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 11:50 PM
Brilliant! Positively brilliant! Your creativity and construction talents know no limits! Thank you for yet another incredible offering!!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 12:12 AM
I look like a giddy school girl right now. I love you! Honestly, builders haven't had that much new ways to build so this is greatly appreciated.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 12:56 AM
Wow, this is beautiful!! Thank you so much for your hard work!
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 1:50 AM
WOW!!!This looks amazing ,Thanks so much for sharing !

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:23 AM
WOW!!!! I never ever thought to see this done! They've said it can't be done but there it is!

Thank you for sharing more of your work
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 3:25 AM
I didn't even know this could be done! *jaw drops and eyes fill with tears* You are an inspiration to us all! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 3:46 AM

I...am speechless. Oh my god, I didn't even know something like this was even possible -- you're incredible! It's absolutely breathtaking. The only thing I would have done differently would be to hide the community phone (I wonder, is there an invisible recolor?), but that's mainly just me being picky. Beautiful job! <33
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:32 AM
While I probably won't downlad this (just because I have so much), I must say this is remarkable & incredible. Thank you for showing off!

p.s. what/which is the cfe cheat ?

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 8:40 AM
This is FABULOUS, thank you.
Stupid people are stupid
#11 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 10:03 AM
Vindi! Long time no see, sweety.
What can i say about this lot?! Nothing, nothing at all. I'm totally speachless. So gorgeous, such good building skills... Thank you!
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 12:06 PM
Dearest V1ND1CARE,its so good to discover your new piece of art.Art,Architecture, pure Beauty:Its just You !!! You have made a precious present to us all: Your sunken Temple is stunningly beautiful and you are teaching us a new building technique.So many people were dreaming to learn it.THANK YOU so much.A big hug.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 3:59 PM
i cant beleive my eyes! i've wanted this lot since i fist saw it on your page. what your able to do with the game is incredble. i never ever thought that this was possble without some hack

you pulled the ground up over everything!!! you are amazing
Forum Resident
#14 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 4:23 PM
It's a big surprise to see another lot that shows something very special! Thank you for sharing new ideas even when I thought all that was possible already was done.
This is another extraordinary building I must have in my game!
hexameter
Alchemist
#15 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 4:45 PM
V1nd1, dear friend, this is what I've hoped to see since months, a new dreamful creation from you! It gives me a great emotion seeing and recognizing your special touch ... this is another evocative place by V1nd1care, a dimension where everything is possible. Thank you forever :lovestruc
Banned
#16 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 8:35 PM
Wow thank you! I need to learn how to do this! teach us! haha
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:06 PM
V1ND1CARE, this is beautiful! I gasped out loud when I saw it. It reminds me of H.P. Lovecraft's short story "The Temple" about the underwater city with the huge stone temple. Thank you so much for sharing this--you're awesome! :lovestruc
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 2:51 PM
Thank you for all of the comments/feedback I sincerely appreciate each one.

ClicknPsycho – the cfe cheat is short for “boolprop constrainfloorelevation.” It’s the cheat that allows one to bend the rules of building, so to say. A wonderful tool

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 3:16 PM
Thank you, I know the tool well, I just couldn't place the 'cfe' with it.
Once again, You always make the most surprising things.
P.S. I changed my mind and downloaded it anyway.

ClicknPsycho
Forum Resident
#20 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 7:02 PM
Wiki Wizard
#21 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 7:59 PM
Thanks for this! Superb lot

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 12:43 AM
Gasp!! It's just amazing.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:26 AM
Just..........speachless
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 6:27 AM
I bow to your greatness. I have wanted to do something like this for forever and never could. Gonna share how you did it? Thank you so much, your amazing.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th May 2009 at 12:31 PM
Absoloutely stunning. As soon as I get the required EPs to play, this lot is MINE. Once again, just gorgeous. Looks like something out of my much-treasured Prince of Persia! ♥
Page 1 of 2