Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 15 rolled sleeve shirts for TF, YF, AF

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 20th Mar 2009 at 11:09 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2015 at 5:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 11:14 PM
It´s great that you´ve finally finished this project! Looks awesome, i love these version of the shirt. thanks very much

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 11:45 PM
My very favorite style! Mwah! Loves it!

I've been trying to make this very shirt, but for men. Alas, I have no patience for meshing.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:10 AM
wonderful! Looks like something I wear...alot! My simself will be so pleased Thank you so much

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:20 AM
Dressy, but not too formal; casual, but not too sloppy. Love it!

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:48 AM
These look great! Thanks
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 4:54 AM
They look amazing! I can't wait to put these on my more lazy ladies
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 5:20 AM Last edited by puppys_&_kittens : 21st Mar 2009 at 5:26 AM.
I love these, now I can make real sloppy private school uniforms. These are just what I've been looking for on MTS2. Thank you CatOfEvilGenius!

PS Is it possible to make these for males? Not like in one of your previous posts where there was a rolled up oxford shirt. I'd like untucked like these ones, rolled sleeves and for male of course. Please, please make a male one...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 7:29 AM
Wow, these are so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 7:58 PM
Anyone else having trouble downloading the TF Mesh? As of 1609UTC 21 Mar 09 I've tried several times - no joy yet.

btw, I must agree with the positive comments above, these look excellent.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 9:16 PM
...Ah, ref the above - now sorted. The page indicated "loading" for 21 minutes(!) then the download started as normal.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 9:20 PM
Sometime the server is more busy, sometimes the server is less busy. Sometimes the network is slow, sometimes it's not. It has nothing to do with individual download pages.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 9:31 PM
Hey Cat, The adult shirts worked perfectly but the teen shirts had an extra mesh file with every recolor (see-through top with a generic coded bottom bit). Wish I'd gotten a picture of it--it was rather giggle inducing. I thought you'd like to know because your downloads are always so top-notch. It may have been my machine: who knows.

Anyway, I deleted the extras and the shirts seem to work just fine.

For stories inspired by sims, visit Wayward Ink today!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 10:30 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 22nd Mar 2009 at 3:17 AM.
surprised by witches I don't quite understand. Please explain in a "for dummies" manner so I can fix the problem. I don't see any extra files in the download zip. What was extra? What did you delete? Are you saying the teen mesh file was messed up? Did you edit it with SimPE or MilkShape? Not sure what you mean by generic coded bottom bit. A picture would have been helpful.

------------------------------------------

edit: We figured out what happened by PM. If you want to have teen shirts, you cannot delete the adult shirts. The teen shirts pull textures from the adult shirts, that's why the thread says you must download both if you want the teen shirts.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:38 PM
Wow, another wonderful shirts! I love these open front detail so much. Thank you for sharing.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puppys_&_kittens
Is it possible to make these for males? Not like in one of your previous posts where there was a rolled up oxford shirt. I'd like untucked like these ones, rolled sleeves and for male of course. Please, please make a male one...
A few folks have asked for these. I plan to make them in the future, sometime. If someone else beats me to it, less work for me.

Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd May 2009 at 1:32 PM
Thank you for the pregnant morph on the adult womens' shirt--if I could edit meshes, I would make all my adult womens' clothes have pregnant morphs.
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th May 2009 at 8:37 PM
I wish you had made some for men.
Scholar
#19 Old 11th May 2010 at 4:03 PM
Very good! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 9:33 AM
These look really lovely, do you mind of I make a recolor set of them?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 9:33 AM
Lovely! Do you mind if I make a recolor of them?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cleos
Lovely! Do you mind if I make a recolor of them?
Mind??? I love it when people make recolors! I honestly don't get those few creators who say "you can't recolor, mine, mine". Just puzzling.

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th May 2012 at 4:42 AM
Better late than never. I just found these thru WCIF forum. Thanks to that person that refrer me to your nice clothes. Mainly I want to thank you for rejuvenating my game with some very unik clothes. Keep up the good work cat.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th May 2015 at 7:40 AM
Hey love the mesh especially the sim modelling it how can i get her??
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th May 2015 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by reefy22
Hey love the mesh especially the sim modelling it how can i get her??
I don't have that sim anymore.

Page 1 of 2