Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greystone Fortress

by pegasaus Posted 22nd Mar 2009 at 3:34 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2010 at 5:25 PM by pegasaus

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 4:45 AM
Wow! This is really nice I need a castle for my richer sims.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 1:13 PM
Stunning lot ! Thanks for sharing
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 6:08 PM
This is totally awesome!!! I love medieval buildings!! Thanks!!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:55 AM
This is awesome. I can't believe it only needs NL. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:28 AM
I really want this castle and I've got NL installed, but when i'm trying to install this it posts this content needs Expansion pack that isn't installed! What shal I do?
P.S: your work is brilliant!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 10:17 PM Last edited by pegasaus7 : 17th Apr 2009 at 10:58 AM.
Rubezal-You download this and extract it to your downloads folder and it doesn't work?If you can't install it with bodyshop,try with clean installer.I build this lot with only NL and no cc.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 5:33 PM
omg finally!! i have been dying for a castle that does not require every single ep AND all the stuff packs!!! you are my saviour!! I read a Malfoy and Hermione fanfic somewhere and this will be perfect for my private re-enactment of it!

Edward snarled quietly.
"Behave!" I hissed --Twilight (Bella)

God I love that quote.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:15 PM
is the nightlife only needed for coffins, or fortress just will not work without it? please, answer ASAP!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caro123
is the nightlife only needed for coffins, or fortress just will not work without it? please, answer ASAP!!!

If you want to have this lot in game,you need to have NL.Otherwise I think that it won't work.But you can try,since that I see that you have other eps.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 1:43 PM
This Is Amazing ♥
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:20 AM
Thanks, my sims arent vampires, they are goths and emos, so when I showed them this on their little computer they screamed. They even had a party to celebrate! They have been looking for many houses for ages and are hyped that they found this. Great work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:50 PM
thank you! i love this! its great for my storys!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:50 PM
OMG Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I couldn't find a decent castle for vampires! My vampire sims THANK you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 10:58 PM
beautiful! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:20 PM
Hello, stupid question. since I've downloaded this lot, all the roofs I try to build have an extremely high pitch, and I don't know If it is because of this lot, or not. If it is, how do I fix it? Thanks for this download though, It's really awesome.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:53 AM
woooo.......good
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:54 AM
i like it^^"
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weepingwillow256
Hello, stupid question. since I've downloaded this lot, all the roofs I try to build have an extremely high pitch, and I don't know If it is because of this lot, or not. If it is, how do I fix it? Thanks for this download though, It's really awesome.

Oh,I'm sorry.You need to turn on cheat 'roofslopeangle 45'
45 is normal roof,all above it is higher,and if you type number lower than 45,the roof will be lower.Highest-75,lowest-15
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 1:37 PM
please, please help me =(! WinRAR keeps telling me the file is damaged, so I can't install it, but I am sooo in love and it's soooo perfect for my vampire family
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 5:27 PM
Esrya - I replaced the file with new one, and now it works
Have fun

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 3:05 PM
Yay, it works ^^! Thanks soo much <3
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 10:36 PM
i have yet to experiment with vampires.....but my warlock is green with excitement at his new home. Fantastic work, thank you very much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 5:57 PM
Everytime i try to enter this lot my game crashes. I have University and Nightlife, is it possible that it isnt compatible to university for some reason?
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:27 AM
Volvagia7 - this happens sometimes, and it can happen with any downloaded lot. Or maybe you have too much cc in your game, so the computer can't handle it anymore. I don't know what's the problem, cause lot works good for many users.

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Page 1 of 2