Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Krampft Value Cabinets in Seasons Match

by HugeLunatic Posted 25th Mar 2009 at 2:52 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:13 PM
What a great idea! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:43 PM
at last! this is too good for starter home :D
i always like colour of these season counters (and thanks for getting rid of those flowers, they're nice but just too specific to use you know). it always remind me of those furniture you get in van gogh's painting, it's just gorgeous so THANK YOU!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 4:43 PM
wow wow wow recolors are AMAZING! Great idea! ^^ Looks like a brand-new counter.
Alchemist
#5 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 4:57 PM
Gosh, what I was dreaming since ... years, really. Thank you for taking the tme for doing this recolors set, and with a so nice touch! These cabinets now look totally different
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 5:00 PM
Love them! Thank you so much. =)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#7 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:17 PM
I LOVE THEM! They look great - Awesome job!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 9:54 PM
Nice job :O

I love anything that makes Sims stuff look a bit worn. This is perfect for kitchens that have seen better days
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 11:31 PM
Wow, this is beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:29 AM
These look great in game. Thought I would mention that for those who have CTNutmegger's upper cabinets for the EP's and K&B, available from MTS2, that they will pick up these recolors as well. Sorry, I didn't look up that thread but they are sure great to have, too. Thank you for sharing your work and for mentioning HP's appliance matches. I had not seen them and dl'd them as well.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:30 AM
WOW awesome ! Thanks for sharing
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 3:25 PM
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 4:10 PM
I use these counters quite a bit myself. I'm pleased that you've uploaded Seasons colors that I can use in the upstairs bathrooms. My Sims like to leave their think helmets (aspiration item, can't remember the proper name) on counters, so I leave a Seasons counter free in the bathrooms. However, the Seasons counters (that match the upstairs toilets and sink) are more costly, so then they want to prepare food in the bathroom!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 7:06 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 9:04 PM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 8:06 PM
Thank you! Anything that makes the Value counters more usable is a treat