Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Lake Villa

by Lacrisa Posted 24th Mar 2009 at 8:58 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 9:30 PM
i love it thank you very much for all your time and effort that went into it
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 9:51 PM
This looks so cool! Than you for sharing it!
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 10:01 PM
Very nice lot.Thanks :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 2:08 AM
O my, they must have told you that I totally relish the rise of the era here at MTS2 revamping the architectural style of contemporary design. I love the wide open spaces found within your lot, and the way that the sunlight spills within the southern side and surrounding regions of the interior parts of the home, and then shades out as you channel within the deep dark and shadowy areas found towards the center sections of the home. It portrays a dynamic effect to provide both enough sunlight, and shade creating a natural balance of light commonly characterizing a villa. Its more elegant and relaxing that way. I also admire the way you bounced colors off of the outer facade of the villa, very creative and keeps the eye in motion, orange, white, brown and gray works well together.

Thanks for sharing your 'magnum opus'. Oh and looks like your credit score went up again.
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 10:03 AM
Wow I really like it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 2:42 PM
You did a great job, it's very appealing to the eye but it's too big for me to play. I hate wasted space. If it was half the size I would play it. You did very well!
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 11:40 PM
superb work! Thanks lacrisa

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 9:24 PM
Okay, this house is amazing, but there are a few quirks...

My sims, in spite of the abundance of kitchen countertops, have insisted on preparing foods in one bathroom, serving plates on two separate levels, and placing the leftovers in another bathroom!!

Anyone know why sims do this? I have to put decorations on all the counters I don't want them to use for food, and I have no solutions to the table thing at all!!!!

Is there a cure for catching a bad case of the sims...?
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:49 PM
Oh nice! Its a cool villa and i love to play in it!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 2:04 AM
amazing! you did an awesome job, keep up the good work :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:15 PM
i downloaded this lot some time now and i greatly enjoy playing it! thank you!
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 11:12 AM
This lot is so big that it's nearly unplayable. I love it to death, but it must be built for REALLY BIG families; my young couple had the time of their lives in here (could you imagine trying out a different bed for every night?).

Also, you must of overlooked this: the bushes GROW. They grow and the gardener comes, but there's no room for him to even step down and trim those greens! So the grass and bushes just get uglier and uglier.

Anyway, it must of taken you quite awhile, but that's just what I wanted to add.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 5:49 PM
I love the property, it's simply... amazinggggg. *-*
As 888mph said though, the bushes grow so in the end it looks a lot less adylic. =[

It is stunning though, within seconds of viewing, I downloaded it and opened it up to explore and furnish every room I could, haha. x]
Keep up the good work!! =P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 9:25 PM
good work, this is an amazing house, did a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQNP8Ps9_JE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 12:19 AM
love it! thank you for making this base-game compatible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 6:50 PM
:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 9:15 AM
thanks