Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Leafy Plantsim Hair

by poifectly_poiple Posted 26th Mar 2009 at 11:02 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:11 PM
Oh this sounds interessting.

I testing this.

Thank you

Best regards: Ysabella von Sfîntu # --'---,----'----,---'----{@
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:12 PM
Thankyou so much! I have wanted to get rid of that hair ever since I got seasons. This is excellent.

x a m y x
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:34 AM
Can they still sprout baby plantsims?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:47 AM
Oh YES, finally. I like plantsims, but I'm tired of them all LITERALLY looking the same.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:57 AM
Aw but their leafy hairs are so cute :/
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:57 AM
Thank goodness! Does it work on plantsim toddlers as well?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:14 AM
Can you change the hair with insimenator???
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:10 PM
i've downloaded it but i use it just when i want a plantsim witch to have a plantsim with no hat and with his plant hair ... but just for a plantsim i don't think it's a good idea for example 'spores of happiness' they need their plant hair
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#10 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Can they still sprout baby plantsims?
The appearance is purely cosmetic, their ability to do anything plantsimmish will be totally unaffected.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 1:47 AM
So basically they keep the hair they had before they became a plant sim? And what about ones that are already plants before adding this?
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by squeam
So basically they keep the hair they had before they became a plant sim? And what about ones that are already plants before adding this?

You read my mind: I was going to ask this too.
But use this mod to cure plantsimism, then make the sim a plantsim again.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 11:47 PM
Thanks CF, that's good advice. I'd love to know if I've made the right assumption on this one too though.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:43 PM
Cool! I am soooooooooooooooo going to download this! Good job :D

PUFFPUFF5
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 6:29 AM
I tried this out on the one plantsim I had in my game. I installed the mod AFTER he became a plantsim and his hair stayed leafy. So I cured him and re-planted(xD) him via a mod and he kept the hair I gave him as a normal sim
Nice job.

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#16 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:09 AM
Using the Batbox from More Awesome Than You will let you change plantsim hairs without having to cure/replantify them. Accept no Kewian-based substitutes!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Using the Batbox from More Awesome Than You will let you change plantsim hairs without having to cure/replantify them. Accept no Kewian-based substitutes!

What menu option?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado

Ah, so that's who I get to thank! I found it by accident while fixing a plantsim's flashing blue toenails, and was happily surprised to find I could change the hair

@madformods: It's the fix flashing blue you want, which triggers the change appearance window. JM somehow tweaked it to be able to change plantsims' hair at the same time Make sure it's the latest version though.

Hijack over. Soz about that

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th May 2009 at 5:55 PM
OMG... I love you... you're a god dam genious... this is great. Thank you... THANK YOU.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th May 2009 at 9:42 PM
you are a savior...
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:25 PM
I download this but still my plantsim can´t chance hair, my platsim is witch at the same time, does that mean anything?
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:51 AM
can you keep the hair you have before you change into a plantsim?
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:54 PM
i keep getting some plantsim controller errors all the time while useing this mod and turning my sims into plantsims, does anyone know what to do?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:33 PM
Thank you so much! I can't stand the leafy hair. It ALWAYS reminds me of the Jolly Green Giant, which is okay for a vegetable can, I guess...but really ugly on women! =3
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 8:29 PM
yay!!! i got so tired of the leafy hairs... looks terrible on a girl....
Page 1 of 2