Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beach Home- The North Carolina

by zmh3 Posted 26th Mar 2009 at 3:11 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 3:31 AM
Awesome work, in fact i like the idea of the beach house, but, a furnished version will be more awesome too, so what about make some decoration
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:43 AM Last edited by intel1397 : 26th Mar 2009 at 7:00 AM.
Well done. I am located approximately 98.1 miles from the state line of NC and I can tell you from experience, that the home you proposed is a direct representation of the homes found along the coastal regions of NC and SC alike, and that's straight from the mouth of a Carolinian native. The dual staircases leading up to the elevated level of the home, while the twin garages found below are positioned along either side of the lower level is a common indicator of a home found along the beach zone when viewing that of a lot as you so evidently presented here in your simulated design of such. I also like the pool and spa area found behind the home as well, this is a necessity most common to a scarce number of beach homes providing an alternative to the atmosphere of the usually nearby ocean. Overall with due respect to the Palmetto state I more than definitely love to see a Carolina home foretold by at least two palm trees foreseeing the property, I see you have pre-planted just that on the front lawn. Thanks for your Carolinian Inspired abode, its admirable just so long as were not in hurricane season. +1Thanks!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 9:04 AM
Nicely done ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:16 PM
Wow this is so cool does it come pre firnished? (cant spell)
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:20 PM
WooT! North Carolina rulez!! :D

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 8:41 PM
I stayed in that house 3 years ago
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:35 PM
Very amazing. I'm an NC Native, and I do believe I have passed several houses like this near Wilmington. I love the names on the houses.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:33 AM
I stayed in many homes like this on the Outer Banks. Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 3:14 PM
beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 9:23 AM
thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 7:06 AM
Are you sure this is a house? Looks like two duplex apts.