Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim-realistic pictures: Photos – Buildings | Update: template available

by plasticbox Posted 30th Mar 2009 at 5:13 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2009 at 4:01 AM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 5:20 PM
Oooo! Very nice!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
Awesome! I love all the different houses! Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 7:24 PM
*grabbed* Thanks again ...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 7:45 PM
Wow I was totally shocked to see one of my lots there. What a fun surprise. And these all look so great. I can't wait to put it in that lot owners house. Thank you for this great tribute to MTS builders.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by squeam
What a fun surprise

You're most welcome! Thanks for letting me use the picture (I know I never asked in the first place, but still =). It was surprisingly difficult to find good screenshots for this project!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 8:13 PM
I love your idea to make pictures with the gorgeous houses built by fellows simmers ! That's lovely and fantastic. I also love these black and white pictures, they have a little retro look ! Thanks so much for sharing
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:39 PM Last edited by Alisar : 30th Mar 2009 at 10:57 PM.
cool idea. beautiful houses.
you should do the same with the best of yours too, for example the Backdoor Lane brick houses that I love so much plus a couple by Vind1care with that 'industrial look' : it would be another gorgeous set - a 50es-60es like - you can do also some with farms and another with castles
I've been thinking of doing something similar for a while and you made all this so wonderfully thank you plasticbox! for doing and for sharing

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:58 AM
Really nice!

I love them all!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#10 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 4:04 PM
I loved this concept from the start

You’ve taken the pics of beautiful homes from many fantastic builders, converting them into miniature pieces of art for us all to enjoy. They’re so beautifully done. Thank you.

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#11 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 11:59 PM
Gosh, these are lovely (I have the Dutch Still Lifes already) and I am honoured that you included my station as one of the lots in the pictures. Thank you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 10:33 AM
I really like your choice of subjects for your photos. thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 9:04 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 6:46 AM
Love all of your stuff! Thanks so much!